FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Preinstalled screen protector?

1,660 posts
Thanks Meter: 194

By xile6, Senior Member on 12th August 2019, 03:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
As titled.
Does the note 10 + come with a preinstalled screen protector?
I believe the s10 came with them.
12th August 2019, 03:46 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 147

More
I was told it does just like the s10. No case though(only international)
12th August 2019, 01:40 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Yes, saw on YouTube video. It comes with preinstalled screen protector. In indian units transparent back cover is also included.
12th August 2019, 01:52 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas

More
Thats what i heard but some unboxing didnt say anything.
Just looking for something for day one.
I ordered a case with built in protector. Just dont know if the screen protector will work with the fingerprint
12th August 2019, 09:26 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/...-p/1264988#M63

How could we know for sure?
12th August 2019, 10:19 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
people who have used s10 or s10+ any idea how is the quality of factory installed screen protector? those who have installed new screen protector did you install on top of factory installed screen protector or you removed the factory installed screen protector and then apply the new one?
12th August 2019, 10:42 PM |#7  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,193

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shah_vm

people who have used s10 or s10+ any idea how is the quality of factory installed screen protector? those who have installed new screen protector did you install on top of factory installed screen protector or you removed the factory installed screen protector and then apply the new one?

I have a S10+ that came with one and while the fitment was perfect it wasn't much thicker (if any) than the plastic that you peel off the back. I don't use screen protectors so as soon as the cutout for the front facing cameras started bugging me when I would pull the notification shade down I took it off (maybe two days of owning the phone).

Generally when applying a new screen protector you would take any existing ones off first.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bp328i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bp328i Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 12:05 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3,166

More
It does.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
13th August 2019, 01:37 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 853

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shah_vm

I had no issues with mine. Got S10+ on release day and used it up until a month ago and replaced it with ringke dual easy film. Was not a bad screen protector at all I'll probably rock the factory one in note again for awhile until it's worn out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oneandroidnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oneandroidnut Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 02:08 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas

More
Good to know.
I always order a skinomi as i always do. Just unsure if it will come before the phone.
There shipping can be a tad slow
13th August 2019, 04:30 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
It is difficult to find screen protector with curve glass. I had changed so many tempered glass for my s8+.
Another issue is the fingerprint sensor. Is there any screen protector that doesn't block the fingerprint sensor?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)