FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ sim unlock code

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By tamralehmann, Account currently disabled on 20th August 2019, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, I want to pre-order Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note10+ phone from carrier and unlock it for my local sim card. I'm trying to find the best variant for me, but I have noticed that there are a lot of different variants of this phone. Which one is the best choice for sim unlocking purposes or they have the same baseband hardware? Also I heard that some of them may be hard locked by carrier.
SM-N975F; SM-N975F/DS; SM-N975U; SM-N975U1; SM-N975W; SM-N9750/DS; SM-N975N; SM-N971U; SM-N971N; SM-N970F; SM-N970F/DS; SM-N970U; SM-N970U1; SM-N970W; SM-N9700/DS; SM-N970N; SM-N976F; SM-N976U; SM-N976N

Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to tamralehmann For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tamralehmann Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 10:41 AM |#2  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 8,376

Donate to Me
More
just a heads up.. new security is no joke.. i used an AT binary and ran a few commands on a n976v and it killed my imei completely.. i assume if u dont kno wat ur doin dont try urself as it seems a few wrong commands and ur done for
25th August 2019, 09:54 PM |#3  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,595

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

just a heads up.. new security is no joke.. i used an AT binary and ran a few commands on a n976v and it killed my imei completely.. i assume if u dont kno wat ur doin dont try urself as it seems a few wrong commands and ur done for

DOH! Can you get it fixed? Samsung warranty?
25th August 2019, 10:04 PM |#4  
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Orange 645

DOH! Can you get it fixed? Samsung warranty?

i already got it replaced with a brand new one since it was still within the satisfaction guarantee

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
26th August 2019, 12:11 AM |#5  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,595

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i already got it replaced with a brand new one since it was still within the satisfaction guarantee

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Good deal! Bet you were sweating it for a minute.
27th August 2019, 10:26 PM |#6  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 237

More
This whole thread looks like a scam. Users with only a few posts, posting huge amounts of text with various model number etc. Then linking to a website.
Stinks of a scam to me guys. I'm reporting it.
28th August 2019, 05:27 AM |#7  
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinokirk

This whole thread looks like a scam. Users with only a few posts, posting huge amounts of text with various model number etc. Then linking to a website.
Stinks of a scam to me guys. I'm reporting it.

the op was simply trying to ask what model he should buy that he can unlock and use with his local carrier... whats wrong with that?
28th August 2019, 10:43 AM |#8  
Account currently disabled
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi guys, can someone please explain how to enter sim unlock code? my note10+ us cellular phone does not ask for code for some reason(
I have made wipe, cache and dalvik cache cleaning but the problem still there.
how to activate pop up menu for entering code?
thnx
28th August 2019, 10:48 AM |#9  
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelorodriguez

Hi guys, can someone please explain how to enter sim unlock code? my note10+ us cellular phone does not ask for code for some reason(
I have made wipe, cache and dalvik cache cleaning but the problem still there.
how to activate pop up menu for entering code?
thnx

u sure it needs one? whats us cellulars device unlock policy
The Following User Says Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2019, 10:53 AM |#10  
Account currently disabled
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

u sure it needs one? whats us cellulars device unlock policy

it's so diffictult unfortunately, so I'm searching for other way
us cellular policy:
Eligibility
For devices capable of being unlocked, what are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied before a device may be unlocked?
The requesting party:
Must have an active account with U.S. Cellular or
Is a former customer who has fulfilled all financial obligations to U.S. Cellular or
Is an individual owner of an eligible device
Prepaid customers may have a pre-paid device unlocked any time after 12 months from the first activation of the device sought to be unlocked on the U.S. Cellular network
U.S. Cellular will not unlock devices that are lost, stolen or obtained fraudulently.
U.S. Cellular cannot unlock devices that have not been sold or provided by U.S. Cellular.
Due to compatibility, differences in technology, obsolescence and/or hardware/software limitations:
U.S. Cellular may not be able to unlock a device.
U.S. Cellular cannot guarantee that an unlocked device will operate on another carrier’s network and/or perform as it would on the U.S. Cellular network
Military Personal may have the device assigned to their account unlocked upon presentment of deployment papers for locations outside of the U.S. Cellular operating areas such as overseas provided the account has no past due balance.
28th August 2019, 10:55 AM |#11  
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelorodriguez

it's so diffictult unfortunately, so I'm searching for other way

us cellular policy:

Eligibility

For devices capable of being unlocked, what are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied before a device may be unlocked?

The requesting party:

Must have an active account with U.S. Cellular or

Is a former customer who has fulfilled all financial obligations to U.S. Cellular or

Is an individual owner of an eligible device

Prepaid customers may have a pre-paid device unlocked any time after 12 months from the first activation of the device sought to be unlocked on the U.S. Cellular network

U.S. Cellular will not unlock devices that are lost, stolen or obtained fraudulently.

U.S. Cellular cannot unlock devices that have not been sold or provided by U.S. Cellular.

Due to compatibility, differences in technology, obsolescence and/or hardware/software limitations:

U.S. Cellular may not be able to unlock a device.

U.S. Cellular cannot guarantee that an unlocked device will operate on another carrierâ€s network and/or perform as it would on the U.S. Cellular network

Military Personal may have the device assigned to their account unlocked upon presentment of deployment papers for locations outside of the U.S. Cellular operating areas such as overseas provided the account has no past due balance.

i used to work for us cellular years ago and at the time their 4g lte devices were already unlocked.. unless they changed it since then..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)