OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy Note10+ 5G (so: NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk)...
How to flash firmware to your phone:
1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
2. Download Odin v3.13.3
3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
4. Open Odin v3.13.3
5. Power OFF your Note10+
6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your Note10+!!!), push Volume Up + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Download the Samsung firmware for the Galaxy Note 10+ SM-N976B with product code BTU from United Kingdom. This firmware has version number PDA N976BXXU6DTH7 and CSC N976BOXM6DTI2. The operating system of this firmware is Android 10 , with build date Fri, 28 Aug 2020 09:48:34 +0000. Security patch date is 2020-09-01, with changelist 19540239.
Download the files from Frija