FORUMS

Available Now: Note 10+ (US Unlocked SM-N975U1) Android 10 Beta Registration!

262 posts
Thanks Meter: 117
 
By tlbland0426, Senior Member on 13th November 2019, 06:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
You can now register for the Android 10 Beta in the Samsung Members app if you have a US Unlocked Note 10+ device (SM-N975U1 only). I just registered, checked manually for a system update and my Note 10+ is currently installing the Beta!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlbland0426 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tlbland0426 Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 06:38 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
FYI, this worked on my ATT device converted to U1. I am using it on it right now.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naplesbill For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naplesbill Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 06:40 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portland, IN
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naplesbill

FYI, this worked on my ATT device converted to U1. I am using it on it right now.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have a VZW device but have had the U1 firmware on it since day 1.
13th November 2019, 06:57 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,610
 
Donate to Me
More
I registered for it about 30-45 minutes ago. Waiting to install it though. Heard Disney+ wasn't compatible with the Android 10 beta on the S Series. But I know there were several issues with Disney+ yesterday, so it may not have even been related to the beta.
13th November 2019, 06:58 PM |#5  
Senior Member
ATT California USA
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
just registered! about 1-2 minutes later, i check for upgrade, it downloading now !
13th November 2019, 07:22 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portland, IN
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Orange 645

I registered for it about 30-45 minutes ago. Waiting to install it though. Heard Disney+ wasn't compatible with the Android 10 beta on the S Series. But I know there were several issues with Disney+ yesterday, so it may not have even been related to the beta.

Yeah, it's not available in the Play Store on the beta. But I have found a workaround and got it installed and working.

Download all 4 files from here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Q...1pYvP-zWZ663nG

Install the SAI.apk
After that has been installed open that app and then select Install APKs
Select the 3 other apk files that you downloaded then click Select (3) and it will install the working Disney+ app
13th November 2019, 07:52 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Exciting wish it worked for me, when I click register in the app it does its thing but then returns back the members app and register is still an option...bummer
13th November 2019, 08:24 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,610
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlbland0426

Yeah, it's not available in the Play Store on the beta. But I have found a workaround and got it installed and working.

Download all 4 files from here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Q...1pYvP-zWZ663nG

Install the SAI.apk
After that has been installed open that app and then select Install APKs
Select the 3 other apk files that you downloaded then click Select (3) and it will install the working Disney+ app

Excellent! You were able to login and stream?
13th November 2019, 08:25 PM |#9  
ChadH42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 405
 
More
I've attempted to register my U1 20-30 times but I keep getting the registration request screen back after registering. Tried Software Update and nothing.

Update: I cleared data & cache in Members app, retried registering and it worked. Downloading update now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChadH42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChadH42 Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 08:25 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portland, IN
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Orange 645

Excellent! You were able to login and stream?

Yep!
13th November 2019, 08:28 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,610
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlbland0426

Yep!

Ok, I'm sold then. I'll update tonight. Thank you!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes