FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

USA Note 10+ Pre order Waiting room

412 posts
Thanks Meter: 51

By cheapshot789, Senior Member on 8th August 2019, 02:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Post status update for all USA shipping...

8th August 2019, 06:31 PM |#2  
Just did T-Mobile JOD preorder for 10+ Aura Glow 256gb. Honestly going to be sad to see my OnePlus 7pro go. If the OnePlus had wireless charging, and better camera's it would be such an amazing phone. The camera's just suck, even after each update that claims to make them better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camwise For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Camwise Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 08:04 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camwise

Just did T-Mobile JOD preorder for 10+ Aura Glow 256gb. Honestly going to be sad to see my OnePlus 7pro go. If the OnePlus had wireless charging, and better camera's it would be such an amazing phone. The camera's just suck, even after each update that claims to make them better.

Its funny that every year the OnePlus holds be back from really getting it and using for a while just because of wireless charging and second is the camera.
8th August 2019, 08:06 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Texas

More
I ordered Aurora glow 256gb direct from Samsung unlocked will be using it on t mobile. Buy from T-Mobile direct usually has gotten the phone shipped faster but this year Samsung has been the same.
8th August 2019, 08:41 PM |#5  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,101

More
While I know everyone's current ship date is the 23rd I'm following this thread in case shipments start going out early.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bp328i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bp328i Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 08:45 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Pre-ordered the blue Note 10+ 256GB Unlocked version from Samsung. Couldn't pass up the $600 trade-in on my Note 9 - plus the free $200 in accessories when placing the order. Phone, Case, Wireless 10,000 mAh battery charger, 45 W wall charger, and wireless charging stand for $545 after taxes. Too good to pass up...
The Following User Says Thank You to tmatlack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tmatlack Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 09:16 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camwise

Haha I'm doing the exact same thing. I'll miss my oneplus but I'll prob jump to the pixel 4 if that looks good, especially with the 90hz screen rumor.
8th August 2019, 09:45 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Pre ordered this AM for the Aura White. Got over the black lol. Had black on S8+, S9, Note 9 but I was torn. Either the glow or white. Chose white cause i dont necessarily want too much attn.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgunner20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ssgunner20 Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 10:04 PM |#9  
Flag ashland ky
Thanks Meter: 924

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp328i

While I know everyone's current ship date is the 23rd I'm following this thread in case shipments start going out early.

mine shows the 23rd for delivery
8th August 2019, 10:32 PM |#10  
Flag Kalamazoo
Thanks Meter: 714

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgunner20

Pre ordered this AM for the Aura White. Got over the black lol. Had black on S8+, S9, Note 9 but I was torn. Either the glow or white. Chose white cause i dont necessarily want too much attn.

does the black have any type of color change? i heard the black was called aura also. best buy could have been wrong though.
8th August 2019, 11:02 PM |#11  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45

mine shows the 23rd for delivery

Where did you order from?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)