FORUMS

Probably trigger a bug when updating N975U1 firmware via Smart Switch PC......

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By whc1991net, Junior Member on 14th February 2020, 04:23 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Recently, I find an issue when using Smart Switch PC to update firmware of my N975U1. Specifically, after I click "update" and click two "Confirm" (or equivalently like "Agree"), the "Software Downloading" window does not pop up and the software acts like it is back to the main screen of the software. I have never rooted my Note10+ and the OTA function on the phone works fine. Further, the pre-download function can download the latest firmware of the phone but the updating window still refuse to pop up.

I have tried factory reset several times on N975U1 and also connect it to several PCs\laptops but the problem is still there. Other functions like backup and restoration on Smart Switch PC works fine with N975U1. More interestingly, my S10+ (G975U1) has no issue at all by using firmware updating on Smart Switch.

As such, there may be something wrong either on the phone or the software. If anyone knows how to fix, please let me know.
14th February 2020, 05:13 AM |#2  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 11,005

Donate to Me
More
Thread closed. Duplicate thread of this. Xda Rules states:
Quote:

5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread