FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

TMobile Galaxy Note10+ 5G WAITING ROOM

2,499 posts
Thanks Meter: 493

By stu5797, Senior Member on 2nd December 2019, 10:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just put in my pre order. Hope it comes before the 6th. Will keep posted if credit card gets charged or get shipping notification
2nd December 2019, 10:12 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Ohio

More
Stop hijacking threads. Please stay on topic
3rd December 2019, 07:12 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu5797

Stop hijacking threads. Please stay on topic

This is on topic.

Why do you share this with us?
3rd December 2019, 08:57 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I saw T-mobile website say note10+ 5g will come with Android 10, anyone can confirm?

Other than the 5G feature, how is the Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G different than the current Samsung Galaxy Note10+?

In addition to all the great features of the Samsung Galaxy Note10+, such as the large 6.8” QHD+ display, intelligent S Pen, and powerful battery, the new Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G will have the 5G-enabled modem and come with the new Android 10 OS out of the box.

What model number and CPU on 5G model?
3rd December 2019, 09:04 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, Ohio

More
Nice to have an intelligent response! I really can't believe I seem to be the only one that pre-ordered this phone. Usually the pre-order waiting room threads are huge.

I will let you know if it actually comes with Android 10 once I receive mine.
3rd December 2019, 09:08 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm using Note10+ and I'm still not sure 600Mhz vs mmWave. So I still planing but look like T-mobile only giving deal on pre-order
3rd December 2019, 09:17 PM |#8  
Flag Farnborough
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by o601

I saw T-mobile website say note10+ 5g will come with Android 10, anyone can confirm?

Other than the 5G feature, how is the Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G different than the current Samsung Galaxy Note10+?

In addition to all the great features of the Samsung Galaxy Note10+, such as the large 6.8” QHD+ display, intelligent S Pen, and powerful battery, the new Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G will have the 5G-enabled modem and come with the new Android 10 OS out of the box.

What model number and CPU on 5G model?

On the Samsung Members app, it says Android 10 with OneUI 2 is due in January 2020.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
3rd December 2019, 09:29 PM |#9  
Flag Fort Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Is the tar img available for this model?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
3rd December 2019, 10:12 PM |#10  
Flag Farnborough
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asafegous

Is the tar img available for this model?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Look on Sam Mobile...

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
3rd December 2019, 10:20 PM |#11  
I too am trying to find the model# for this unit. I can confirm that the Note 10+ 5G for T-Mobile will only support low and mid band 5G, and mid-band only comes after the Sprint merger happens, as they own that spectrum. This model will not/never support mmWave with the truly blazing speeds.

That said, I think it's going to be a long time before we really (if ever) get to enjoy mmWave, given its inability to penetrate much. The coverage just isn't going to be there for a while. The Sprint (=> T-Mobile) spectrum seems a good compromise as it'll have better penetration plus higher speeds.

I'm planning to stop by T-Mobile store on Friday and possibly do a JUMP! upgrade from Note 9.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)