FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Who's getting it? And what are you coming from?

1,140 posts
Thanks Meter: 239

By lawtq, Senior Member on 8th August 2019, 11:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'll start. I have a P30 Pro. Was thinking of going for this phone. Its very nice looking indeed. But as hard as it is I'll hold off.

I need a new chipset not just a current one overclocked.

8th August 2019, 11:25 AM |#2  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Coming from Note 9 just needed an upgrade.
8th August 2019, 11:52 AM |#3  
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 53

More
[Samsung Galaxy Note 10+]
Hi, coming from Samsung Galaxy Note 9, just pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, 12gb, 512gb. Media Markt told me the phone would come on the 23 August. Portugal.
All the best to you.
8th August 2019, 12:49 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,470

More
I am going to stick with my One Plus 7 pro. 90hz display and 12gb of ram. Timely updates and super fast OS.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borijess For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift borijess Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 01:30 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borijess

I am going to stick with my One Plus 7 pro. 90hz display and 12gb of ram. Timely updates and super fast OS.

Have to agree. No point if you have this already.

Note 10 is a bigger s10 overclocked. With a pen and better camera I'm sure. Just not enough

But Jesus look how pretty is it!
The Following User Says Thank You to lawtq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lawtq Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 01:31 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Eventually i will get one, as soon as the prices drop a bit..... My Note8 just came from warranty and is new, although i bought it almost 2 years ago.

Coming from an almost complete "note" usage i am looking for a reason to buy this one...... Don't mind cameras i need it for work and seems that all is the same but the looks and processor speed......

Coming from PT where these "toys" are too expensive....

Beco
8th August 2019, 01:49 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 811

More
Already ordered Note 10+ last night in aura blue
The Following User Says Thank You to oneandroidnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oneandroidnut Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 02:13 PM |#8  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandroidnut

Already ordered Note 10+ last night in aura blue

We seem to end up in the same forums. 😀

I ordered the Note 10+ in Aurora Glow last night.
The Following User Says Thank You to bp328i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bp328i Ad-Free
8th August 2019, 02:16 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Same ordered aura white in the morning
8th August 2019, 02:26 PM |#10  
Flag Big Country
Thanks Meter: 260

More
Got $600 for my Note9 plus another $200 store credit. Ordered a 512GB Note10+. I wonder why that size is only available in two colors (black and white). Could it be ceramic back like the S10+? That would be awesome if true.

I'm disappointed that the Samsung rugged case isn't going to ship until after Labor Day. Looks like I will have to pick up a cheap TPU in the meantime. Amazon has a bunch in stock now. Of course I'm not going to get the case that would be here tomorrow and have to wait two weeks to put a phone in it. :P
8th August 2019, 02:29 PM |#11  
Flag Madrid, Spain
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borijess

Curious about One Plus 7.. having stayed on Samsung scene for almost 8 years... I'm too used to rooting/tweaking/flashing etc.

How does the One Plus 7 stand regarding those? How is the dev. community for it? Do you know?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)