FORUMS

Heavy use endurance

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,983

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th August 2019, 02:15 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Playing Candy Crush for 22 hours straight can take its toll on your battery (and your marriage). Rate this thread to express how the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+'s battery performs under heavy use. A higher rating indicates that it lasts a long time even when playing games, streaming video and audio, and doing other CPU-intensive activities.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
15th September 2019, 05:10 AM |#2  
Flag Beverly Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Decided to give this machine a full Saturday of being out around town. Woke up around 9am, phone was at 90%, did some errands, listening to podcasts, watched a lot of YouTube videos at my cigar lounge, streamed different news while in the car via BT, and at night walked the dog while listening to more podcasts via Samsung Galaxy buds. At 8pm I had about 19 hours of on time since last charge, nearly 5 hours of screen on time, and ended the day now at 19% before plugging the phone in while I showered and took out the trash and I'm back at 89%. I remember the days of my OG Droid or NEXUS phones and so this is just damn mind blowing. I will still get a ZERO LEMON for when I'm at the beach or Disney (live right by there in LA) as having that extra security of power just easies the mind but other than that this Note 10+5G is beastly.
15th September 2019, 12:06 PM |#3  
Flag Big Country
Thanks Meter: 343

More
7hrs SOT including over 6 hours of UHD youtube vanced playing and around 48% battery remaining. Brightness at MAX (using video enhancer).

That's more than decent in my book!
Unlocked USA version, Snapdragon 855 with 512GB storage.
9th February 2020, 02:06 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I got same SOT around 7hrs+ note 10 plus USA tmobile carrier
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)