FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,805

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th August 2019, 03:15 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
6th November 2019, 02:53 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

When it comes to aesthetics this phone as no competitors, i had just phone on a debrand skin,and its best thing that has come to my hand since htc mate, the hold grip the edges all are so immersive, if you guys are using any cases, dont, use it for few days completely naked, and u will thank me, as the touch response is so amazing without covers, though I'm using it will supplied screen protector, I'm curious how it feels without the screen protector, any inputs?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to sanghaviraj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sanghaviraj Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 08:11 AM |#3  
Flag COATZACOALCOS
Thanks Meter: 519

Donate to Me
More
Totally agree with you, this is the best looking, most beautiful device I've ever had
6th November 2019, 06:53 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
The device is so beautiful and even some of my iPhone fellows look at it by saying waow .I have exynos model aura Glow. Watching hdr movies on it is just amazing and sound quality is excellent throughout that's the device that I place in front of my eyes while sleeping .and guys the update we r getting with android 10 oh man these gestures and animation is so so amazing I m waiting for that update eagerly.
The Following User Says Thank You to zaibjan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zaibjan Ad-Free
7th November 2019, 07:48 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanghaviraj

When it comes to aesthetics this phone as no competitors, i had just phone on a debrand skin,and its best thing that has come to my hand since htc mate, the hold grip the edges all are so immersive, if you guys are using any cases, dont, use it for few days completely naked, and u will thank me, as the touch response is so amazing without covers, though I'm using it will supplied screen protector, I'm curious how it feels without the screen protector, any inputs?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

I agree, but life keeps me from using it naked outside the house. But it IS absolutely gorgeous. I got the Aurora Glow due to impatience (its the oly color they had on hand when I went to get one) and thought, "I'll just throw a case on it so I don't look like I'm carrying around a unicorn". But damn if I haven't fallen in love with the look and only got myself a clear case for when I'm out of the house. All around beaut.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)