FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Low light

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,882

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th August 2019, 03:15 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
At the club, at the bar, or just in your mom's basement, nighttime is when you come out to play. Rate this thread to express how the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+'s camera performs when no or low light is present. A higher rating indicates that the camera sensor "sees" lots of light in dim conditions, and that the resulting photos have minimal noise. A higher rating also indicates that when the flash fires, the resulting photo is evenly-lit without any bright spots.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
5th January 2020, 10:02 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Back cameras - awesome. There's a few spots in my garden which I think are a great test case - there's a light above, and a dark shed just to the side, instead of either blowing up the dark shed or the light, it takes the picture pretty much the way my eyes see it.
Front camera - eh... it could be way better. It's not terrible, but to my eyes, the selfie camera ain't much different from my old S6. Of course there's a major difference when there's good light, but in low light tho, not so much. Hope this can be made better with an update.
6th January 2020, 01:02 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-V

Front camera - eh... it could be way better. It's not terrible, but to my eyes, the selfie camera ain't much different from my old S6. Of course there's a major difference when there's good light, but in low light tho, not so much. Hope this can be made better with an update.

Try again front cam with Gcam...
Front cam is very good (lens, hardware), but stock software is a pita for front cam which is solved with gcam, especially in low light.
6th January 2020, 05:06 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafy31

Try again front cam with Gcam...
Front cam is very good (lens, hardware), but stock software is a pita for front cam which is solved with gcam, especially in low light.

Every gcam I'm trying gives me force close. Got any working apk?
6th January 2020, 06:10 PM |#5  
Flag COATZACOALCOS
Thanks Meter: 565

Donate to Me
More
I tried a working gcam, but found it to be really slow, I couldn't stand it, uninstalled, is not worth all the hassle in having other 3 separate cam apps, the version That finally worked for me, was comprised by 3 gcam apps!
7th January 2020, 01:58 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winol

I tried a working gcam, but found it to be really slow, I couldn't stand it, uninstalled, is not worth all the hassle in having other 3 separate cam apps, the version That finally worked for me, was comprised by 3 gcam apps!

tryed zgcam?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makonator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Makonator Ad-Free
7th January 2020, 09:02 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winol

You tried a very old version...
It is fast and works well now and only 1 app.
7th January 2020, 02:31 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Can you please share link of the gcam?
7th January 2020, 10:20 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subham jyoti

Can you please share link of the gcam?

this app and all you need is in telegram group...Guy that build it needs donations so nobody share zgcam outside of group...
Join and check app

https://t.me/ZexynosLounge
The Following User Says Thank You to Makonator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Makonator Ad-Free
8th January 2020, 12:15 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makonator

this app and all you need is in telegram group...Guy that build it needs donations so nobody share zgcam outside of group...
Join and check app

https://t.me/ZexynosLounge

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)