FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Quality feel (use of materials)

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,696

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th August 2019, 02:15 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ feels in terms of quality. A higher rating indicates that it feels premium and high-quality (attention to detail is high, manufacturing defects don't exist, etc).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

31st August 2019, 08:26 AM |#2  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,513

Donate to Me
More
Only complaint about build quality and aesthetics is that the Aura Glow back is such a fingerprint magnet. Like nothing I've been seen.

Here's my question: if Whitestone Dome can make a screen protector that collects virtually zero fingerprints, why can't Samsung use the same coating for their back glass?
31st August 2019, 12:17 PM |#3  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Samsung is brand which makes great build quality phones with top notch materials (Eg: Display) which you can find in the market.
The Following User Says Thank You to DickDokster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DickDokster Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 04:29 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
My aura white is premium build. Nice weight to it but does get tiring at times but something I can live with.

Feels much more premium than galaxy s models.

As for the finger prints, hardly any on the white but as for whitestone why cant they make a back glass cover?
13th September 2019, 04:49 AM |#5  
Flag COATZACOALCOS
Thanks Meter: 448

Donate to Me
More
No other device I have held in hand feels and looks as premium and well built as the note10+
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)