FORUMS

Scrolling smoothness

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,984

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th August 2019, 02:15 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Some phones exhibit choppy scrolling, especially when navigating long web pages when multiple apps are running in the background. Rate this thread to express how you smooth scrolling feels on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ under such conditions. A higher rating indicates that scrolling is always buttery smooth, even when you're reading a 10,000 word article on "how to kiss a girl".

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
14th March 2020, 06:23 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Some phones exhibit choppy scrolling, especially when navigating long web pages when multiple apps are running in the background. Rate this thread to express how you smooth scrolling feels on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ under such conditions. A higher rating indicates that scrolling is always buttery smooth, even when you're reading a 10,000 word article on "how to kiss a girl".

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Mine is having a issue of shuttering and choppy scrolling while using twitter or opening a web page need to wait at least 1 sec for the browser. or is it my perception because I was using previous 90 hz display on Red Magic 3 for almost 8 months
14th March 2020, 04:44 PM |#3  
Flag COATZACOALCOS
Thanks Meter: 599

Donate to Me
More
My 975F scrolls smoothly, buttery smooth, I see no problems whatsoever, but, if compare it to a screen with 90, 120, etc Hz of refreshing rate, obviously differnces would be evident, that is, DIFFERENCES, not issues
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift winol Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)