FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Video quality

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,837

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th August 2019, 03:15 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Your friends are never going to believe what you did. The only way to prove it to them is with that video you took. Rate this thread to express how videos shot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ come out. A higher rating indicates that videos are smooth (and not choppy) and that auto-focus works very well, and that the camera adjusts quickly to different lighting conditions while recording.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
11th October 2019, 09:35 PM |#2  
Flag Beverly Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 127

More
I quickly shot this and edited it on my Note 10 Plus this morning while at this event w/ the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce. I have to say for shooting on a cell phone I'm impressed as all hell.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaPoets For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaPoets Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 09:41 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPoets

I quickly shot this and edited it on my Note 10 Plus this morning while at this event w/ the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce. I have to say for shooting on a cell phone I'm impressed as all hell.

Hello,
Very nice shots, smooth. What were your settings?
I personnally did not find the super-steady sharp enough, like if my exynos had a hard time interpolating the frames. Super steady has some kind of grains or pixels things like grain fog that i do not like much.
I prefer by far the use of optical stabilization only, HD 30p or even better with HD 60p.
Be able to go directly from ultra wide to wide, or to zoom, is so nice.
I barely use UHD.
14th October 2019, 11:30 PM |#4  
Flag Beverly Hills, CA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafy31

Hello,
Very nice shots, smooth. What were your settings?
I personnally did not find the super-steady sharp enough, like if my exynos had a hard time interpolating the frames. Super steady has some kind of grains or pixels things like grain fog that i do not like much.
I prefer by far the use of optical stabilization only, HD 30p or even better with HD 60p.
Be able to go directly from ultra wide to wide, or to zoom, is so nice.
I barely use UHD.

I should have paid attention to my settings at that time. I do like UHD 60FPS more than the non 60FPS as you get a lot less ghosting while panning shots.
Sorry I don't have an exact answer for you though for that shot as I was in the middle of that event, just did some shots and threw that together while sitting down for 2 minutes. If I waited to do it at home later that day I'm sure I would have done a better job on the audio levels and a few cuts.
14th October 2019, 11:56 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPoets

I should have paid attention to my settings at that time. I do like UHD 60FPS more than the non 60FPS as you get a lot less ghosting while panning shots.
Sorry I don't have an exact answer for you though for that shot as I was in the middle of that event, just did some shots and threw that together while sitting down for 2 minutes. If I waited to do it at home later that day I'm sure I would have done a better job on the audio levels and a few cuts.

No pb, thanks for the answear. I feel same about 60p vs 30p ; i'd rather have less ghosting and smoother shooting than stabilization ; that's why i like HD 60p, best of both world when hand held
It is so easy to make a film with a few rushes just on the note10+, i love that editing feature especially with s-pen.
25th October 2019, 06:43 AM |#6  
Flag Beverly Hills, CA

More
This was shot tonight at an event and I just quickly edited it on my Note 10 Plus 5G while in my car.

The Following User Says Thank You to DaPoets For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaPoets Ad-Free
25th October 2019, 12:56 PM |#7  

More
Nice, this low light sample is very nice, sharp.
14th November 2019, 01:50 PM |#8  

More
Hello,
Just found out that "adobe RU for samsung" has a video recording feature, with manual settings.
Manual focus seems buggy to me, but the lock exposure is very nice.
Rush are added to gallery, i think there is no need to subscribe with monthly fee.
The Following User Says Thank You to mafy31 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mafy31 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)