FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App] aodNotify - Notification light/LED for Note10, Edge Lighting, Battery optimized

1,864 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,942

By Jawomo, Senior Member on 15th August 2019, 07:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th September 2019, 03:34 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Still following this thread. Glad to see all the improvements. I still don't have the September update on my Vzw Note10+ but I was hoping for a small UI change??

Instead of radio buttons for the screen edge or camera ring effect - could those just be toggle switches just like the thumbprint ring?

I did buy the pro version, thank you.
14th September 2019, 07:55 AM |#172  
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I have a question, or more of an issue. I use the app, all is fine, only the AOD part, no lighting. I have it set within the app as "Tap to show". From time to time, I dont understand what happens, but the phone's AOD activates and changes to "Always show", and I have to change it back manually, which is very annoying.
Anyone experienced this? Whats it about?
14th September 2019, 02:58 PM |#173  
OP Senior Member

More
Sure, on notification it will switch to always on. If the notification is cleared it will go back to tap to show
14th September 2019, 04:26 PM |#174  
Flag Bucuresti

More
No, I mean it switches to Always On without notifications.
14th September 2019, 08:51 PM |#175  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoking3

No, I mean it switches to Always On without notifications.

Latest beta has a bug currently. Are you on beta?
14th September 2019, 10:04 PM |#176  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 532

More
Is there a way to not have screen turn on as part of the notification? How can I just have the notification circle around my camera only?
15th September 2019, 01:55 AM |#177  
Flag Fort Recovery
Thanks Meter: 2,140

More
Edge lighting with GoodLock now has this feature with the BlackHole notification option
The Following User Says Thank You to ianmb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ianmb Ad-Free
15th September 2019, 07:23 AM |#178  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoking3

I have a question, or more of an issue. I use the app, all is fine, only the AOD part, no lighting. I have it set within the app as "Tap to show". From time to time, I dont understand what happens, but the phone's AOD activates and changes to "Always show", and I have to change it back manually, which is very annoying.
Anyone experienced this? Whats it about?

This happens to me during wireless charging. It is set to tap to show but when a notification comes and I clear it, the AOD becomes always on on its own. After removing it from charger it goes back to tap to show. A bit annoying but not the end of the world for me
15th September 2019, 09:05 PM |#179  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag inside the Grid
Thanks Meter: 1,883

Donate to Me
More
This worked for me....
Find screen saver settings and turn it on. Choose Google photos but don't actually configure any additional settings.

Now I get a black screen when charging (if charging text shows up .. toggle screen on but let it time out again). I get a black aod wallpaper (no need to install any other apps to get that pure black aod). AND the notification icon is around the camera (not moved down below it - rogers.hasnt pushed their Sept update yet).

Finally working exactly the way I like it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190915-140116_Settings.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	4820065  
16th September 2019, 08:02 AM |#180  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Please add glow effect
16th September 2019, 08:45 AM |#181  
Flag Bucuresti

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawomo

Latest beta has a bug currently. Are you on beta?

No, I am on the official one from the Play Store. Seems to have recovered now....who knows what happened )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)