FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] NotifyBuddy - Notification light when screen is off

924 posts
Thanks Meter: 335

By jcip17, Senior Member on 2nd September 2019, 05:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just download it on the Playstore NotifyBuddy. The app developer XanderApps made an amazing simple app to bring back a simple and beautiful notification light when the screen is off. Easy to configure, allow all the permissions, pick the apps you want it to show the light for, choose a color, and that's it. You can tinker with the settings for the duration of the blink, how long it takes to blink again, and how long it blinks for, which is a big one for me because other apps do not let it go for very long from what I've seen. The developer also said that there is screen in burn protection built-in! The only thing is AOD settings get disabled when there is a notification as well as screen-off fingerprint unlock and a double tap of the screen is needed to wake the phone up, or alternatively press the power button.

No notification light is an issue I had found with the note 10 + coming from the Note 8 and this is resolved for the most part

Lemmi know what you guys think about it !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcip17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcip17 Ad-Free
3rd September 2019, 09:27 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Does it work with AoD?
12th October 2019, 08:51 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When a notification arrives, does the fingerprint scanner works?
12th October 2019, 10:43 PM |#4  
Flag Harwich Essex
Thanks Meter: 463

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akram.

Does it work with AoD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaciK

When a notification arrives, does the fingerprint scanner works?

Did you guys read what OP wrote?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chazey2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chazey2 Ad-Free
13th October 2019, 08:42 AM |#5  

More
And from yesterday (or i have not noticed it earlier) when the display goes dark, it shows a message that no pictures are selected (however i have no picture-style aod choosen)
16th January 2020, 02:02 PM |#6  

More
Only works if i press the power button on my s10+ any ideas why?
17th January 2020, 01:23 AM |#7  
springfield.il
Thanks Meter: 4,574

More
Holy crap, I wish I could have found this a long time ago. It actually works on my Note 10 plus. Shows notification on top left when screen is off

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
17th January 2020, 07:35 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Holy crap, I wish I could have found this a long time ago. It actually works on my Note 10 plus. Shows notification on top left when screen is off

Did you use edge lightning? Or it's turned off?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)