FORUMS

[App] sideActions - Remap the Power button on Note10! NEW: S Pen button remapping!!!

2,118 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,386

By Jawomo, Senior Member on 26th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
With sideActions you can easily remap the Power or S Pen Button on your Galaxy Note10 to any action or app you like! Use the Power Button to mute your phone, turn on flashlight, launch Google Assistant or take a screenshot with just one click!

When you remap the S Pen you can remotely turn on the flashlight or use the button to navigate your phone! unlimited possibilities!

Optionally you can remap the volume buttons to Skip tracks when listening to music, or whatever you like!

With per app remapping! Use the Power Button / side key to take pictures in camera apps, take screenshots in browser and start flashlight when the screen is off!

FEATURES:
• Double and long press supported!
• Remap the Power Button / side key on Galaxy Note10!
• Remap the S Pen button!
• Launch Google Assistant with the Power Button
• Remap the Volume buttons!
• Per app remapping
• Turn on the flashlight with the Power Button
• Disable the Power Button
• Skip tracks with the volume buttons
• High performance! No lags!
• No annoying ads

ACTIONS:
• Turn on flashlight
• Take a screenshot
• Mute phone
• Answer phone calls
• Launch Google Assistant
• Launch camera or any other app
• Switch to last app
• Disable the Power Button
• 35+ actions

NOTES:
• You can remap the Power Button / side key on your Galaxy Note10
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if sideActions is compatible before updating Bixby or phone software!

DOWNLOAD:

Forum download:
soon
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Jawomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jawomo Ad-Free
26th August 2019, 09:35 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
26th August 2019, 09:35 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved #2
26th August 2019, 09:35 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Initial release, please test and post your feeedback!

Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jawomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jawomo Ad-Free
26th August 2019, 10:28 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawomo

Initial release, please test and post your feeedback!

Enjoy!

Cant really test it since it is mostly locked. And I dont feel safe spending money on something I need to test for working after the purchase

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I just find it very funny that you are so worried about user feedback and fail reports yet most important and ones that most likely to fail are locked behind 3€ purchase.

I won't get my money back if it will not work on lockscreen or something, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Emp0ri0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Emp0ri0 Ad-Free
26th August 2019, 11:02 PM |#6  
Flag VNG
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Top app. Many thanks

Enviado do meu SM-N975F através do Tapatalk
26th August 2019, 11:41 PM |#7  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 336

More
Given his other app, I already paid!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Compusmurf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Compusmurf Ad-Free
26th August 2019, 11:44 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Virus!
The PC exe contains a trojan virus. I tested it with multiple applications. Also the app asked for access to my secure folder and wanted me to login back in to Google Play. It wasn't the normal login screen and the information was in plain text for the password. Not sure what this is all about but I wouldn't try this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricDArneson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EricDArneson Ad-Free
27th August 2019, 12:42 AM |#9  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 336

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDArneson

The PC exe contains a trojan virus. I tested it with multiple applications. Also the app asked for access to my secure folder and wanted me to login back in to Google Play. It wasn't the normal login screen and the information was in plain text for the password. Not sure what this is all about but I wouldn't try this.

I didn't have ANY of those issues. It might register with av programs because of ADB. I have previously excluded adb in my virussxan. He gives you the commands so you can do it manually too. You don't HAVE to use the pc app.

27th August 2019, 01:06 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 98

Donate to Me
More
how about the "mark all as read and clear notifications" function? i used to love to use that one
27th August 2019, 03:11 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf

I didn't have ANY of those issues. It might register with av programs because of ADB. I have previously excluded adb in my virussxan. He gives you the commands so you can do it manually too. You don't HAVE to use the pc app.

I just find it odd that it doesn't pop up with his other app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)