FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Gmail with dark theme

84 posts
Thanks Meter: 12
 
By ptko15, Member on 13th October 2019, 11:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am wondering if anyone has the Gmail APK or a way to make Gmail have a dark theme. It would be awesome to have now. I've tried using the Samsung email app, and other apps. I tried using outlook. But it just wasn't the same. Any ideas?
13th October 2019, 11:51 PM |#2  
zouhaier1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sousse
Thanks Meter: 685
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptko15

I am wondering if anyone has the Gmail APK or a way to make Gmail have a dark theme. It would be awesome to have now. I've tried using the Samsung email app, and other apps. I tried using outlook. But it just wasn't the same. Any ideas?

Search for "hex installer" in Googleplay

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zouhaier1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zouhaier1 Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 12:49 AM |#3  
Jason123420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Annapolis Valley
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Edit: that hex installer is amazing! Thanks for that info! Appreciate it!





Synergy and substratum plus pitch black theme
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191013-174800_Gmail.jpg
Views:	1032
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	4843603  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason123420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jason123420 Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 09:37 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I am liking the hex installer! Thanks for the tip! I am worried about my battery with it. It seems to be dipping with the app. Have you noticed anything like that?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191014-143630_Gmail.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	4844469   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191014-143530_XDA Labs.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	4844471  
16th October 2019, 12:09 AM |#5  
Jason123420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Annapolis Valley
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptko15

I am liking the hex installer! Thanks for the tip! I am worried about my battery with it. It seems to be dipping with the app. Have you noticed anything like that?


I'm still getting 8+ hours if screentime with my display set to vivid wqhd. I'm fine with that. Seems alright to me lol
17th October 2019, 05:26 PM |#6  
parag1dubey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10,658
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason123420

I'm still getting 8+ hours if screentime with my display set to vivid wqhd. I'm fine with that. Seems alright to me lol

Off topic... But which version of note 10 plus are you using? Exynos? Rooted? Battery tips please? Sorry ot
The Following User Says Thank You to parag1dubey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift parag1dubey Ad-Free
17th October 2019, 09:01 PM |#7  
Jason123420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Annapolis Valley
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parag1dubey

Off topic... But which version of note 10 plus are you using? Exynos? Rooted? Battery tips please? Sorry ot

No tips really. I'm using Canadian Snapdragon which can't be rooted. I'll post my screenshot of battery usage tonight after working all night long so you can see how I use my phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes