FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Note 10 and Note 10 plus Cutout Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers Collection

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By AkashDJ, Junior Member on 21st August 2019, 08:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have developed an app for the note 10 cut out wallpapers. The wallpapers in the wallpix app are created by me and my friend. All the wallpapers that are available are unique.

We allow users to set all the wallpapers for free.

Now we have also included the live wallpapers. But the live wallpapers are for pro users.
Here is the demo of live wallpaper : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsW7TCqioTU

To download the app. Go to play store and search for Wallpix or download it from this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lpaper.wallpix

Note 10 users should turn off the motion for the cutout wallpapers to work.
Here are the steps to turn off the motion on one UI
When you press and hold the screen and select wallpaper from the gallery not from the app, there is a choice to activate motion is already active click on it to disable and then go to WallPix app and select the wallpaper you want, hope I was clear.

Please note that you can set all the wallpapers for free, But to download the wallpapers you need the pro version of the app.

Thank You
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AkashDJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AkashDJ Ad-Free
21st August 2019, 11:40 PM |#2  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Thanx for the info
22nd August 2019, 05:10 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6

Thanx for the info

Ok dude
22nd August 2019, 01:08 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Post updated with new collection
22nd August 2019, 11:11 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Nice just got it.
23rd August 2019, 11:14 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
SPAM
Why are you spamming your app on every forum and website? I am suspicious now! Uninstalled!
The Following User Says Thank You to mickey878 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mickey878 Ad-Free
24th August 2019, 04:03 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey878

Why are you spamming your app on every forum and website? I am suspicious now! Uninstalled!

I have created only a single thread here.
The Following User Says Thank You to AkashDJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AkashDJ Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 07:31 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Post updated with new collections
The Following User Says Thank You to AkashDJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AkashDJ Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 04:04 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Post updated with new collections
6th September 2019, 07:10 PM |#10  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,585

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey878

I believe it's called advertisement. That's like saying you won't eat at a specific restaurant, just because you saw their commercial on every channel on the TV.

Screw you, Hardee's! (Or Carl's, Jr depending on your location) You've spammed every TV show and channel with your hamburgers. I'm suspicious and never eating there again!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Orange 645 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr. Orange 645 Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 01:34 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Here's one to add
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	est0eaaljoj31.jpg
Views:	2952
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	4816190  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)