FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

DISCONTINUED-[ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1_r24] BlissPop V4.0.3 N8013/N8010/N8000 - 10/16/15

803 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2014, 05:34 AM |#101  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdyblonde

I'm a girl, not a dude. I don't upload roms with major issues because then there will be a lot of unhappy users.

Lol dude no offence
But i call mu girlfriend dude so i thought it woukld be ok wid u as well
Can u at least outline the difficulties and problems right now
And allow testers to test
 
 
6th December 2014, 05:38 PM |#102  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 430
 
More
Just wait patiently Osama😗

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kstephens98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kstephens98 Ad-Free
6th December 2014, 07:31 PM |#103  
shohag2018's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdyblonde

I'm a girl, not a dude. I don't upload roms with major issues because then there will be a lot of unhappy users.

i think thats pretty darn cool!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shohag2018 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shohag2018 Ad-Free
6th December 2014, 07:44 PM |#104  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstephens98

Just wait patiently Osama😗

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Lol im tryiing but its hard
The Following User Says Thank You to Osama Abedin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Osama Abedin Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 02:09 AM |#105  
nerdyblonde's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
More
BlissPop ALPHA is now posted. PLEASE do not complain about bugs. Make sure you make a backup before flashing in case the bugs are too much to deal with. Please follow the directions for posting Catlogs to report bugs. I have been working on getting this fixed for a few weeks now, but I also have my phone to build for. I am releasing this as Alpha until I can find out what bugs are specific to my personal device and which are issues with the build. Thanks.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nerdyblonde For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nerdyblonde Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 03:48 AM |#106  
Running smooth and bug free so far on my n8013. Once I start testing some things out, I'll post anything I find with a logcat.
11th December 2014, 05:18 AM |#107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
excellent
Flashed ROM and gapps over cm12, no issue at all, just have to uninstall 3 apps.

Youtube
Gmail
Google play Music

Love the extra options, great ROM thanks blisspop team.
11th December 2014, 05:26 AM |#108  
@electrikjesus @tsukaza
does settings crash for you when you try to enter display??
11th December 2014, 12:37 PM |#109  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdyblonde

BlissPop ALPHA is now posted. PLEASE do not complain about bugs. Make sure you make a backup before flashing in case the bugs are too much to deal with. Please follow the directions for posting Catlogs to report bugs. I have been working on getting this fixed for a few weeks now, but I also have my phone to build for. I am releasing this as Alpha until I can find out what bugs are specific to my personal device and which are issues with the build. Thanks.

Awesome
Finally but still disappointed
hoped for a N8000 cuz i have the international version
11th December 2014, 02:29 PM |#110  
nerdyblonde's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,643
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Abedin

Awesome
Finally but still disappointed
hoped for a N8000 cuz i have the international version

I will try to get a build out for the N8000 today.. I'll update post when I do..

I'm glad it is working well for most everyone.. I think my power button is about shot due to spilling some vodka on my tablet one very long night....lol... It's about time for me to get a new tab I think.. I am stuck between the Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 or the Nexus 9..
The Following User Says Thank You to nerdyblonde For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nerdyblonde Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 03:03 PM |#111  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude6595

@electrikjesus @tsukaza
does settings crash for you when you try to enter display??

Everything runs like a charm, even the 3 apps I reinstalled 😁

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdyblonde

I will try to get a build out for the N8000 today.. I'll update post when I do..

I'm glad it is working well for most everyone.. I think my power button is about shot due to spilling some vodka on my tablet one very long night....lol... It's about time for me to get a new tab I think.. I am stuck between the Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 or the Nexus 9..

Sorry to hear that please try some WD-40 and see if it helps. It doesn't hurt electronics at all even when overused.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes