FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

DISCONTINUED-[ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1_r24] BlissPop V4.0.3 N8013/N8010/N8000 - 10/16/15

803 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,643

Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2014, 12:52 AM |#11  
Flag Alex
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Unhappy
"unfortunately the process com.android.incallui has stopped"
Plus the problem of video recording.
Any solve?
From N8000

27th October 2014, 04:39 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrikjesus

Looks like someone fixed this issue for OmniROM, so their solution might work for this ROM as well. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56271376

Thanks will check this out.. Should have a new build out today or tomorrow
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nerdyblonde For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nerdyblonde Ad-Free
27th October 2014, 04:41 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysarasaid

"unfortunately the process com.android.incallui has stopped"
Plus the problem of video recording.
Any solve?
From N8000

Do you use your dialer? If not, you can uninstall it with Titanium Backup.. If you do use it, please provide a catlog after the force close of the incallui..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nerdyblonde For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nerdyblonde Ad-Free
27th October 2014, 07:15 PM |#14  
Flag Morlaix
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Posted on other thread ☺
28th October 2014, 03:16 PM |#15  
Flag Alex
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdyblonde

Do you use your dialer? If not, you can uninstall it with Titanium Backup.. If you do use it, please provide a catlog after the force close of the incallui..

Calling is already working but the call control screen does't appear, the message above appears instead , I can only end call from status bar, when someone calling me the same message appears and I can reply or cancel from status bar too!
Speaker doesn't work also so i have to connect a hands-free!
28th October 2014, 03:33 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Aweosme rom
Keep up the good work
Just make the youtube player work
The Following User Says Thank You to Osama Abedin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Osama Abedin Ad-Free
29th October 2014, 12:03 AM |#17  
Why is everyone saying YouTube isn't working. I have a n8013 and not one issue with apps. Touch is only problem but that is with stock too. But other than that all is well.
29th October 2014, 12:06 AM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony92170

Why is everyone saying YouTube isn't working. I have a n8013 and not one issue with apps. Touch is only problem but that is with stock too. But other than that all is well.

I think that the video issues are caused by updating the bootloader to the newer 4.4.2. On my n8013, I was not able to update to that one, so I'm still on the old 4.1.2 bootloader, and have no issues with video. You might be on the old one as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to electrikjesus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift electrikjesus Ad-Free
29th October 2014, 12:43 AM |#19  
Yes you are correct I am on 4.1.2 bootloader. Thanks for clearing that up for me. So any other bootloader higher is causing issues on different models as well
29th October 2014, 05:13 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
So anybody got a fix for that yet?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)