466 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,356

By lirokoa, Senior Member on 12th December 2015, 01:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2015, 11:31 PM |#101  
Flag Kaluga-City
Thanks Meter: 116

More
I didn't wait for a stable version for the n8000, set the CM 13 a second system in the DualBoot. All the basic functions work. Attempting to turn on the camera causes the tablet to reboot. There were problems with the gapps, put the package gapps-601-base-20151209-1-signed. Good job!
29th December 2015, 09:06 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
anyone able to use kodi without crash?
29th December 2015, 09:33 AM |#103  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thx, the Rom is working perfectly.
I have the N8000 and the GSM is working also.

Has someone format the SD Card to the internal Storage, and does it work? Because of this is one Feature I waited for years. 😊

Only one thing looks like crap, it is the Hover, because it is only a cursor, but I think it isn't the developers fault.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8000 mit Tapatalk
29th December 2015, 08:18 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
I temporarily switched to this ROM to see if it fixes stuff with screen sharing apps. It doesn't, but that's not what I'm here for.

The eraser on the stylus doesn't work. Specifically: when enabling the stylus pointer, the eraser DOES activate the pointer, and the pointer moves along with the pen's eraser as you move it over the screen. However, no app seems to register the eraser actually being used.

This looks A LOT like a bug I've fixed in Cyanogenmod 10.2. The code for palm rejection had a simple logic error that would cause it to reject eraser input. The patch was accepted into CM:
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/60983/

but it seems a regression has occured. I cannot be bothered to start the whole process of developing and creating a patch for a ROM I've already removed from my device. @lirokoa could you verify whether this regression has indeed occurred and re-apply the patch if it did?
29th December 2015, 08:44 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViAlexSt

I didn't wait for a stable version for the n8000, set the CM 13 a second system in the DualBoot. All the basic functions work. Attempting to turn on the camera causes the tablet to reboot. There were problems with the gapps, put the package gapps-601-base-20151209-1-signed. Good job!

Dual boot? Can you give some information about it?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda Forums PRO
29th December 2015, 09:10 PM |#106  
Flag Kaluga-City
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOT M.D 13

Dual boot? Can you give some information about it?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2447534
Note 10.1 support came from 21 November. If you need the support of other models n80xx - make a request.
30th December 2015, 04:37 AM |#107  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lirokoa

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
 * cause of male impotence.
 */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

This is a preview build, do not install it if you want a stable ROM.
  • This is a preview of what is going down on CM13.0
  • Rom is in beta state so many bugs are to be expected!
  • All the source code is available on my Github.
  • I do this on my free time and unfortunately I don't have much.
  • Any help is a appreciated!

LINKS IN SECOND POST

Source code: https://github.com/lirokoa

CREDITS:
  • The whole Cyanogenmod team
  • Special thanks @dhiru1602 for his awesome work on exynos 4
  • All people who works on the Exynos 4 SOC, they desserve it

XDA:DevDB Information
CM13.0 N801X/N8000, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Contributors
lirokoa
Source Code: https://github.com/lirokoa

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2015-12-12
Last Updated 2015-12-28

Hey this rom sounds promising! I wanna help in its development, how can I? please assist me!
I got a Note 10.1 N 8000
currently running Gnabo Rom
30th December 2015, 07:13 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
@lirokoa. Is a new build for the n8013 possible at the moment? There have been a number of fixes for the nuplayer since 15/12 which I'm hoping will solve some mp4 issues.
30th December 2015, 08:02 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I'm kind of new to XDA. If we find bugs, should we share them here while we're in beta/out of beta?

EDIT: I know @lirokoa is working hard and I don't want to overwhelm/annoy, but then I also would like to share if I found something that others have missed!
30th December 2015, 09:18 AM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Grenoble
Thanks Meter: 2,356

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPtje

I temporarily switched to this ROM to see if it fixes stuff with screen sharing apps. It doesn't, but that's not what I'm here for.

The eraser on the stylus doesn't work. Specifically: when enabling the stylus pointer, the eraser DOES activate the pointer, and the pointer moves along with the pen's eraser as you move it over the screen. However, no app seems to register the eraser actually being used.

This looks A LOT like a bug I've fixed in Cyanogenmod 10.2. The code for palm rejection had a simple logic error that would cause it to reject eraser input. The patch was accepted into CM:
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/60983/

but it seems a regression has occured. I cannot be bothered to start the whole process of developing and creating a patch for a ROM I've already removed from my device. @lirokoa could you verify whether this regression has indeed occurred and re-apply the patch if it did?

I just checked, and you're right the fix hasn't been merged in cm-13.0, I'll test it in next build.
The Following User Says Thank You to lirokoa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lirokoa Ad-Free
30th December 2015, 09:47 AM |#111  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2

More
After I format the SD Card, my Tablet says that the SD-Card is damaged.
Do someone knows a solution?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)