Thanks Meter: 2,356

By lirokoa, Senior Member on 12th December 2015, 01:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2016, 09:33 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnerb123

The fix is to install gapps right after the install of cm. Meaning dont reboot install the apps package right after the cm zip is installed.

Lol, must say I didn't even try this, I had trouble in past long time ago on phone or previous tablet when installing before first boot that I never did this way again.
Good to know !
The Following User Says Thank You to Ps2004 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ps2004 Ad-Free
1st April 2016, 07:41 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
My WiFi (N8000) didnt work after installing the latest version
then I tried to install CM12.1 too, but still didnt work
I've read all post, but no solution.
Now, I back to GnaboROM till the WIFI issue solve.

how to fix my problem ?

or you need my logcat? i dont know to post logcat, please explain me how to do it

Thanks

note : my device is from GNABO ROM (4.4.2) before installing CM13
1st April 2016, 11:56 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lirokoa

How to install:
Follow the usual procedure, important things is to use supported recovery, you can download it from the download section.
Others recovery will not be supported!
Also if you come from another ROM, full wipe is required.

FAQ:

• Which Gapps to use? the one officially supported by Cyanogenmod, you can get them here
  • After installing ROM + Gapss, GApps keep crashing: Just update your recovery with the provided twrp.
  • Keyboard does not work: enable hardware keyboard in settings.
  • If you don't want to see cursor while using S-Pen, you can disable it it in settings / inputs
  • Camera is not working: use google camera

Can you please make a youtube video how to install it on my gt-n8013 please i badly need it bt dont knw how to install it
1st April 2016, 01:02 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
lirokoa, thanks for doing such a great job.

Does anyone know a way, to give all applications write access to external SD card? I used samba server to upload files to my tablet on cm-12.1, and it worked great, but now it seems to me, that even an app with root access can't write on external SD? Is there any way to fix this? I tried ssh server, samba server - all the same, can write on internal storage, and can't on external SD. From my table of course I can move files later, but it's a big pain. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to a.coredump For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a.coredump Ad-Free
2nd April 2016, 07:34 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So i installed i all with out problems. But when entering setup, i dont get a keyboard for the wifi setup. For some reason i cant skip this step, so i'm stuck at this point.
2nd April 2016, 08:13 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Kodi 16 RC2 now works out of box
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappschlumpf

Buddy, thx, your post showed me the right way how to fix it!
Solution : you copy the libcec.so to /data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-1/lib/arm and your kodi is not crashing any more! Don't forget to set permissions the way all other libs in this folder are set.

With Kodi 16 RC2, this fix is not needed anymore:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/milesto...e&state=closed

Yay!
2nd April 2016, 08:13 PM |#507  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizztel

So i installed i all with out problems. But when entering setup, i dont get a keyboard for the wifi setup. For some reason i cant skip this step, so i'm stuck at this point.

Choose non-US english on first screen, for example english UK, then you'll be able to press on little keyboard icon in the bottom right corner, then turn on hardware keyboard, you'll see you keyboard and will be able to enter wifi key.
2nd April 2016, 09:21 PM |#508  
Flag Warszaw
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Hey,
Am I the only one having problems with rotation? Once rotated, cant come back, system-wide. Autorotation is enabled.
2nd April 2016, 09:26 PM |#509  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by domi.nos

Hey,
Am I the only one having problems with rotation? Once rotated, cant come back, system-wide. Autorotation is enabled.

No, you aren't the only one. And I saw the same problem on some other devices on older builds for cm-13. Newer nighlies fixed this issue for galaxy s3, for example, but for n8000 we don't have automatic nightly builds. As a temporary fix you can install rotation control app from play store, it helped me.
The Following User Says Thank You to a.coredump For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a.coredump Ad-Free
2nd April 2016, 11:31 PM |#510  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey guys

I have a big Problem, my Wifi doesn't work. I think because of my tablet has lost the Mac adress.
The Mac adress is 02:00:00:00:00:00

And in the twrp I can't flash any Rom, it only restart without flashing in the recovery.

Perhaps some has a solution.
The weird thing is, my N8000 works 2 weeks, but than at some morning the WiFi doesn't work.

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk
2nd April 2016, 11:50 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aienka1987

Hey guys

I have a big Problem, my Wifi doesn't work. I think because of my tablet has lost the Mac adress.
The Mac adress is 02:00:00:00:00:00

And in the twrp I can't flash any Rom, it only restart without flashing in the recovery.

Perhaps some has a solution.
The weird thing is, my N8000 works 2 weeks, but than at some morning the WiFi doesn't work.

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk

Do you have a twrp "bootloop" (permanent rebooting of twrp)? (If so try to enter downloadmode and flash stock rom with odin)
Do you have a backup from your ESF partition?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)