#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
This is a preview build, do not install it if you want a stable ROM.
- This is a preview of what is going down on CM14.1
- Rom is in beta state so many bugs are to be expected!
- All the source code is available on my Github.
- I do this on my free time and unfortunately I don't have much.
- Any help is a appreciated!
LINKS IN SECOND POST
Source code: https://github.com/lirokoa
- The whole Cyanogenmod team
- Special thanks @dhiru1602 for his awesome work on exynos 4
- All people who works on the Exynos 4 SOC, they desserve it
LineageOS N801X/N8000, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Source Code: https://github.com/lirokoa
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Last Updated 2017-08-10