[ROM][SM-P605][7.1.2] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 for lt03lte (13.03.2018) [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

NumtemNick

Sep 8, 2016
Anyone can say if the IR Blaster is working with this ROM? I have tried a IR teste Apk, and apparently is not, bit I have buyed my p605 second hand and the first thing i did was install RR...

I would line to use a remonte, theres any solution?

Thxs in advance!

lecorbusier

Nov 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S5
LG G6
I have successfully tried the AnyMote app, but found it silly to point with the P605 in landscape mode, the S5 held in portrait mode makes a better remote. IR remote apps also often have issues with landscape mode, like giant buttons with AnyMote on the P605 and having to scroll vertically to access them.

Reactions: NumtemNick

shaunnicho

Aug 4, 2012
Google Pixel 3a XL
Flashed this the other day on my sm-p607t and it works perfectly. I don't have much choice with this t mobile tablet unfortunately. Will I be able to flash a 5.1 ROM back with no problem? Thanks in advance.

Xophile

Jul 6, 2008
@David: thanks for your hard work. No pressure but just wondering. Will there be more RR updates or am I better off using the "regular" version you also create?

Many thanks!

jaybird779

Feb 7, 2008
Has anyone tried this on the P607T? The warning at the top of the first post is rather specific and concerning.

ordi007

Jan 16, 2011
france
bonsoir j'ai installé la rom avec twrp 2 .7 .2.1 mais super utilisateur binaire et absent quand je lance l'application tablette.
Je ne trouve pas le binaire super utilisateur zip pour l'installer.
Je ne trouve pas les gapps pour obtenir mon compte google.
J'ai essayé gapps arm androi 7 et 7.1, pico mais j'ai une installation ratée

Mod translation via GT:
good evening I installed the rom with twrp 2 .7 .2.1 but super user binary and absent when I launch the tablet application.
I can't find the zip super user binary to install it.
I can't find the gapps to get my google account.
I tried gapps arm androi 7 and 7.1, pico but got a failed install

Last edited by a moderator:

lecorbusier

Nov 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S5
LG G6
Get the latest Magisk APK, which works as the manager app in Android and also as SU binary.
David's latest TWRP for the P605 already can install from APKs, so you don't have to rename Magisk APK to ZIP, but it won't hurt. Install Magisk from TWRP.

ordi007

Jan 16, 2011
france
Hello please lien for m'y note 10.1 p600
hi i would like to put nougat on my tablet note 10.1 p600 exynos but it does not work. it says digest no found , zip corrupt?
why it doesn't work, the original official rom is kitkat with a bt lolipop

Hello please lien for m'y note 10.1 p600
hi i would like to put nougat on my tablet note 10.1 p600 exynos but it does not work. it says digest no found , zip corrupt?
why it doesn't work, the original official rom is kitkat with a bt lolipop
didn't see it earlier:
P605 has Snapdragon CPU so this ROM will not work on Exynos device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is only for SM-P605 (lt03lte)! Even loading an custom recovery will irreversible trigger Knox to 0x1!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Resurrection Remix

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

How to flash:
    -Flash TWRP (version 3.0.0-0 or newer recommended)
    -Make Nandroid backup (optional)
    -Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select data, system, ART/Dalvik Cache, Cache, Internal Storage > Swipe
    -Install > select Lineage14.1 Zip > Swipe, optional: flash GAPPS (before rebooting!)
    -Reboot

Please read full OP before posting or flashing anything. Please don't report any bugs, if you use Xposed, any mod or modified the system.

Please report no issues, if you
    • flashed Xposed
    • using mods or something like that (other SU solutions than Magisk)
    • or modified the system

What is working

• Everything
      No major issues/bugs

Download

Other Builds

GAPPS

Notes:
    - just ignore E: Unknown Command errors in TWRP
    - Flash GAPPS before reboot first time after flash!
    - If using MTP/PTP shows no files, please tap one more at transfer files in notifications
    - If something not listed ist not working, please test it also with SELinux permissive (setenforce 0 via Terminal Emulator/ADB Shell or use SELinuxModeChanger)

Changelog:
    20180313: Synced RR and device sources, for now last build
    20180124: Synced RR and device sources
    20171206: Synced RR and device sources
    20170926: Synced RR sources and device sources, fixed MpDecision
    20170808:Synced RR sources and device sources (changes since 20170723 Lineage build)
    20170704:Synced sources, synced device sources (removed buggy timekeep (fixes wifi problem), RIL updated (fixes Autotimezone), disabled live display per default, some minor changes), not prerooted anymore
    20170627:Synced sources, synced device sources (switched to Sony Timekeep (experimental), added SamsungDoze, enabled sdcardfs, enabled CIFS/NFS, mac access fixed, some kernel changes)
    20170614: first release

Credit: LineageOS/CyanogenMod Team, Maintainer and Valera1978

Sources:
    Device
    Kernel
    Vendor

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial Resurrection Remix for SM-P605, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    davidmueller13
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.1 Bootloader and modem
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-03-13
    Beta Release Date: 2017-06-14

Created 2017-06-15
    Last Updated 2018-03-15
    New build

Changelog:
    - Synced RR and device sources

Download
    New build

Changelog:
    - Synced RR sources and device sources
    - fixed MpDecision

Download
    New build

Changelog:
    -Synced sources
    -Synced sources (switched to Sony Timekeep (experimental), added SamsungDoze, enabled sdcardfs, enabled CIFS/NFS, mac access fixed, some kernel changes)

Download
    New build

Changelog:
    - Synced RR and device sources

Download