[ROM][SM-P605][7.1.2] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 for lt03lte (13.03.2018) [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

bryanblue24

Feb 2, 2013
Hi,
I was a little bit too fast when saying all was good after dirty flash :rolleyes:
In fact discovered few problems ie:
- Could not give root access to some applications
- External SD card was no longer accessible !
So I did a clean install and now no more problems (so far :cowboy:)
So I would recommend a clean install of this ROM due to the fact that it is now not pre-rooted.
This time I have used the Lineage SU addon for root and the Beans Gapp.
@bryanblue24 here is the link to the Chainfire SU if you want to use it.

Thanks mate for the suggestions! So for CLEAN INSTALL, basically you flashed a stock samsung touchwiz rom first, then flash twrp then the latest build of the rom right?

Tilagoon

Jan 20, 2012
Montpellier
Thanks mate for the suggestions! So for CLEAN INSTALL, basically you flashed a stock samsung touchwiz rom first, then flash twrp then the latest build of the rom right?
Hi,
No, as you are already with a version of this ROM all what you have to do is to download the ROM, the Gapps and the root program you want, put them on the External SD card them reboot in TWRP go to advanced wipe and Wipe cache/dalvik, system, internal storage, data.
Then flash ROM + gapps + root then reboot to system and you are done ! :good:

Reactions: bryanblue24

bryanblue24

Feb 2, 2013
Hi,
No, as you are already with a version of this ROM all what you have to do is to download the ROM, the Gapps and the root program you want, put them on the External SD card them reboot in TWRP go to advanced wipe and Wipe cache/dalvik, system, internal storage, data.
Then flash ROM + gapps + root then reboot to system and you are done ! :good:

Got it! Saved me from the hassle of using odin lol :)) though my apps and will be wiped again since I will be wiping internal storage. Oh well, if this method will fix the issue, so be it :)) I hope the wifi and gps is fixed as well as the long battery charging.

Tilagoon

Jan 20, 2012
Montpellier
Got it! Saved me from the hassle of using odin lol :)) though my apps and will be wiped again since I will be wiping internal storage. Oh well, if this method will fix the issue, so be it :)) I hope the wifi and gps is fixed as well as the long battery charging.

Yes WiFi is OK, I didn't check the GPS as it was OK for me before !!
For your applications just make a backup with Titanium Backup and after flashing the ROM you restore everything :good:

Edit: Yes GPS is working :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: bryanblue24

Darn... I am late to the party :p

I didn't want to wipe and clean install. I did the following and so far everything is good -
1. Uninstalled Magisk by flashing Magisk Uninstaller in TWRP
2. Wipe Cache/dalvik
3. Flashed ROM Update
4. Flashed Magisk 13
5. Wipe Cache/dalvik
6. Reboot to System
7. Uninstall Magisk Manager
8. Install Magisk Mager 5.03

Reboot device...

BohArie

Dec 15, 2011
Kuching
Sdcard not detect after clean flash latest version

As i put in the tittle, my sdcard not working or seen on any app such as es explorer, files, facebook or any app.. But my sdcard can be seen thru settings>storages.. Devs please fix this bugs tq..:):):)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170706-195556.jpg
    Screenshot_20170706-195556.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Screenshot_20170706-195605.png
    Screenshot_20170706-195605.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_20170706-195613.png
    Screenshot_20170706-195613.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 193

vooyeq

Apr 7, 2011
Same here regarding SD card.
Can access /mnt/media_rw from rooted Total Commander, can play media files using system app, but external player (MX Player) fails to open files.

Tr1p0d

Jun 10, 2012
I have a quick problem - not sure if it's because this is a non-Samsung ROM or not.

I can browse my Ext SDCard with Solid File Explorer. BUT, I cannot see anything on the card if I browse the card with the tablet plugged into my PC. Any ideas?

Xophile

Jul 6, 2008
Hi!

So far this rom is working great.

I do have one issue, not sure if it's the rom though.

I use Adguard Pro and often (sometimes after 2 minutes, 30 minutes or 2 hours) it blocks internet connection. When I restart the ad protection it works immediately.

Adguard think it might be some wakelock issue in the Rom. Any ideas how to troubleshoot?

TIncognito

Jul 20, 2017
Hi!

So far this rom is working great.

I do have one issue, not sure if it's the rom though.

I use Adguard Pro and often (sometimes after 2 minutes, 30 minutes or 2 hours) it blocks internet connection. When I restart the ad protection it works immediately.

Adguard think it might be some wakelock issue in the Rom. Any ideas how to troubleshoot?

Hi,
I have the same problem with the ROM "Unofficial LineageOS" of the same author, both ROMs are based on the Lineage source code.
I tried also to change, in the settings of AdGuard, the filtering mode from "Local VPN" to "Local HTTP Proxy", but the problem persist.
This is the only problem that I have with this ROM.

Last edited:

Xophile

Jul 6, 2008
Hi,
I have the same problem with the ROM "Unofficial LineageOS" of the same author, both ROMs are based on the Lineage source code.
I tried also to change, in the settings of AdGuard, the filtering mode from "Local VPN" to "Local HTTP Proxy", but the problem persist.
This is the only problem that I have with this ROM.
I sent a PM to David regarding this issue.

Adguard Github bug report here:

https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForAndroid/issues/1331

Xophile

Jul 6, 2008
The regular rom has been updated but I haven't received confirmation that the Adguard issues are resolved yet

Tilagoon

Jan 20, 2012
Montpellier
Converting cache/data to F2FS

Hi,
I have been trying to convert the cache and data partitions to F2FS file system but without success so far.
This a part of the recovery log which I think shows why:
I:Set page: 'advancedwipe'
I:checkpartitionlist list '/cache;'
I:checkpartitionlist part_path '/cache'
I:Set page: 'checkpartitionlist'
I:getpartitiondetails list '/cache;'
I:getpartitiondetails part_path '/cache'
I:Set page: 'partitionoptions'
I:Set page: 'selectfilesystem'
I:Set page: 'confirm_action'
I:Set page: 'action_page'
I:eek:peration_start: 'Change File System'

Formatting cache using mkfs.f2fs...
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "mkfs.f2fs": library "libf2fs.so" not found
I:mkfs.f2fs -t 0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p24 process ended with RC=0

Seems that the F2FS libraries and the necessary stuff for F2FS are missing but should they be in the ROM or TWRP ?
I am using David's Twrp 3.0.3 !
Anybody using F2FS on this great ROM ?

mangkon

May 17, 2015
Formatting cache using mkfs.f2fs...
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "mkfs.f2fs": library "libf2fs.so" not found
I:mkfs.f2fs -t 0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p24 process ended with RC=0

Seems that the F2FS libraries and the necessary stuff for F2FS are missing but should they be in the ROM or TWRP ?
I am using David's Twrp 3.0.3 !
Anybody using F2FS on this great ROM ?
Any reason for using "f2fs"?
The missing library is in unofficial twrp-v3.1.1 (/ramdisk/sbin/<here>) but not in v3.0.3.
Hope this help.

Reactions: Tilagoon

Tilagoon

Jan 20, 2012
Montpellier
Any reason for using "f2fs"?
The missing library is in unofficial twrp-v3.1.1 (/ramdisk/sbin/<here>) but not in v3.0.3.
Hope this help.
Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
I am trying to use F2FS for cache and data as it seems that this file system is a much better performer for Write operations than Ext4 !
So I wanted to see if this noticeable (our P605 is already very fast with this ROM) !
I have just (before reading your post) installed the missing file taken from the TWRP of my Galaxy Mega and have formatted the cache in F2FS :good:
The next step will be to format the data partition in F2FS ! I'll do that later !

Xophile

Jul 6, 2008
Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
I am trying to use F2FS for cache and data as it seems that this file system is a much better performer for Write operations than Ext4 !
So I wanted to see if this noticeable (our P605 is already very fast with this ROM) !
I have just (before reading your post) installed the missing file taken from the TWRP of my Galaxy Mega and have formatted the cache in F2FS :good:
The next step will be to format the data partition in F2FS ! I'll do that later !

Did you succeed? ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is only for SM-P605 (lt03lte)! Even loading an custom recovery will irreversible trigger Knox to 0x1!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Resurrection Remix

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

How to flash:
    -Flash TWRP (version 3.0.0-0 or newer recommended)
    -Make Nandroid backup (optional)
    -Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select data, system, ART/Dalvik Cache, Cache, Internal Storage > Swipe
    -Install > select Lineage14.1 Zip > Swipe, optional: flash GAPPS (before rebooting!)
    -Reboot

Please read full OP before posting or flashing anything. Please don't report any bugs, if you use Xposed, any mod or modified the system.

Please report no issues, if you
    • flashed Xposed
    • using mods or something like that (other SU solutions than Magisk)
    • or modified the system

What is working

• Everything
      No major issues/bugs

Download

Other Builds

GAPPS

Notes:
    - just ignore E: Unknown Command errors in TWRP
    - Flash GAPPS before reboot first time after flash!
    - If using MTP/PTP shows no files, please tap one more at transfer files in notifications
    - If something not listed ist not working, please test it also with SELinux permissive (setenforce 0 via Terminal Emulator/ADB Shell or use SELinuxModeChanger)

Changelog:
    20180313: Synced RR and device sources, for now last build
    20180124: Synced RR and device sources
    20171206: Synced RR and device sources
    20170926: Synced RR sources and device sources, fixed MpDecision
    20170808:Synced RR sources and device sources (changes since 20170723 Lineage build)
    20170704:Synced sources, synced device sources (removed buggy timekeep (fixes wifi problem), RIL updated (fixes Autotimezone), disabled live display per default, some minor changes), not prerooted anymore
    20170627:Synced sources, synced device sources (switched to Sony Timekeep (experimental), added SamsungDoze, enabled sdcardfs, enabled CIFS/NFS, mac access fixed, some kernel changes)
    20170614: first release

Credit: LineageOS/CyanogenMod Team, Maintainer and Valera1978

Sources:
    Device
    Kernel
    Vendor

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial Resurrection Remix for SM-P605, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    davidmueller13
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.1 Bootloader and modem
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-03-13
    Beta Release Date: 2017-06-14

Created 2017-06-15
    Last Updated 2018-03-15
    New build

Changelog:
    - Synced RR and device sources

Download
    New build

Changelog:
    - Synced RR sources and device sources
    - fixed MpDecision

Download
    New build

Changelog:
    -Synced sources
    -Synced sources (switched to Sony Timekeep (experimental), added SamsungDoze, enabled sdcardfs, enabled CIFS/NFS, mac access fixed, some kernel changes)

Download
    New build

Changelog:
    - Synced RR and device sources

Download