[ROM][SM-P605][9.0] Unofficial LineageOS 16.0 for lt03lte (04.06.2019)

Search This thread

davidmueller13

May 13, 2014
davidmueller.xyz
This is only for SM-P605 (lt03lte)! Even loading an custom recovery will irreversible trigger Knox to 0x1!

Here some warm pie for our Note 10.1 2014 LTE.

LineageOS (former CyanogenMod) is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie) , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (GApps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

How to flash:
-Be sure you are on 5.1.1 Bootloader and Modem (Flash 5.1.1 firmware via Odin) !
-Flash TWRP (version 3.2.1-0 or newer needed)
-Make Nandroid backup (optional)
-Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select data, system, ART/Dalvik Cache, Cache, Internal Storage > Swipe
-Install > select Lineage 16.0 Zip > Swipe
-Reboot

Please read full OP before posting or flashing anything. Please don't report any bugs, if you use Xposed, any mod or modified the system.

What is working
Wifi
Sound
Bluetooth
S-Pen
Off Charging
ADB/MTP
RIL

What is not working
Camera
Wifi Hotspot

Untested
GPS
IR

Bugs/ other things
SELinux Permissive

Download

Notes:
- TWRP 3.2.1-0 or newer necessary

Changelog:
--Lineage--
20190604: fixed mobile data, many changes and cleanup, added spen pointer...
20181006: fixed RIL, fixed USB MTP, disabled USB host mode, small things
20180825: first test build

Screenshots

Credit: LineageOS Team, Maintainer and Valera1978

Kernel Source

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][SM-P605][9.0] Unofficial LineageOS 16.0 for lt03lte (25.08.2018) [TEST], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
davidmueller13
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.1 Bootloader/Modem and TWRP 3.2.1-0 or newer
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-08-25
Last Updated 2019-06-04

nazfalas

Mar 23, 2010
I saw the new branch on Github and was waiting for this. ;) Huge thank you to you for the continued support of our device!

Edit:
Oh yeah, will try tomorrow!

Reactions: Aaron Hosenduft

samichiban

Nov 1, 2010
Hi davidmueller13,
Thank you so much for your passion and keep working for our dying tablet.
I'm sure it will revive this tablet quite useful again.
Looking forward to seeing a wonderfully baked PIE!
Hooray!!!

iandy1

Nov 27, 2008
Bayamón
Thanks Davidmueller for continuing support to our
Note 10.1 2014 LTE.
Mine is a T-Mobile US P-607T and so far has been compatible with all P605 builds.

Reactions: enterit

sillysuliman

Jan 4, 2014
Install on my 607, installed ok, gapps installed ok, but there seems to be an issue with the wifi.

I'm unable to see my AP. Other devices connect just fine. I don't use the 4g/LTE sim slot.

*UPDATE 1*
The SSID is not broadcasting, it can see other networks/connect that ARE broadcasting the SSID

*UPDATE 2*
Google is being dumb. I found an additional setting for when adding a hidden wifi network.
Their response (and how to get it to work) is here:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/phone-by-google/TAaxC5VPL8A

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is only for SM-P605 (lt03lte)! Even loading an custom recovery will irreversible trigger Knox to 0x1!

Here some warm pie for our Note 10.1 2014 LTE.

LineageOS (former CyanogenMod) is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie) , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (GApps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

How to flash:
    -Be sure you are on 5.1.1 Bootloader and Modem (Flash 5.1.1 firmware via Odin) !
    -Flash TWRP (version 3.2.1-0 or newer needed)
    -Make Nandroid backup (optional)
    -Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select data, system, ART/Dalvik Cache, Cache, Internal Storage > Swipe
    -Install > select Lineage 16.0 Zip > Swipe
    -Reboot

Please read full OP before posting or flashing anything. Please don't report any bugs, if you use Xposed, any mod or modified the system.

What is working
    Wifi
    Sound
    Bluetooth
    S-Pen
    Off Charging
    ADB/MTP
    RIL

What is not working
    Camera
    Wifi Hotspot

Untested
    GPS
    IR

Bugs/ other things
    SELinux Permissive

Download

Notes:
    - TWRP 3.2.1-0 or newer necessary

Changelog:
    --Lineage--
    20190604: fixed mobile data, many changes and cleanup, added spen pointer...
    20181006: fixed RIL, fixed USB MTP, disabled USB host mode, small things
    20180825: first test build

Screenshots

Credit: LineageOS Team, Maintainer and Valera1978

Kernel Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][SM-P605][9.0] Unofficial LineageOS 16.0 for lt03lte (25.08.2018) [TEST], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    davidmueller13
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 5.1.1 Bootloader/Modem and TWRP 3.2.1-0 or newer
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-08-25
    Last Updated 2019-06-04
    So, finally a new build for Pie.

Unfortunately still no working camera.
    I spent many hours finding the issue, but no success.
    I dont' find anything usefull in the log in the middle of the usual camera blob spam.
    Oddly enough on SM-P905 (Note Pro 12.2) the camera works while the camera blobs are identical (practical also the rest of camera related stuff).
    New build

Changelog:
    - fixed RIL
    - fixed USB MTP
    - disabled USB host mode
    - small things

Download
    Thanks again to the Developer for his efforts....Extraordinary how our table can stay uodated thanks to these guys....
    Question to the Users...is this release good enough for daily use ..considering that I need full functionality of S-pen ( using Squid and S-notes), camera, wifi and LTE, Bluetooth, gps....in few words...which are the real limitations...if any?
    Thanks a lot again to all
    Since camera and gps is not working and the dev recommends to not use this test version in a productive environment, I would stick to the last stable , which is the 7.1.2 rom (https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-10-2014/development/rom-unofficial-cyanogenmod-14-1-30-10-t3490761), security patch is up to date, so you won't miss anything important. To me the LineageOS 16 (Pie) version is just a bit quicker in terms of responsiveness and less battery drain.