Deathly Adiutor App
Deathly Adiutor is an open-source, modified version of Kernel Adiutor made specifically for Exynos 5420 devices.
- S-Pen Power Saving - Same as in Touchwiz, disables S-Pen detection if it's inserted in the slot
- S-Pen Input Booster - Instantly increase CPU frequency when the S-Pen touches the screen
- Touchscreen Input Booster - Instantly increase CPU frequency when you touch the screen
- Touchkey Input Booster - Instantly increase CPU frequency when you touch the capacitive buttons
- Touchscreen Glove Mode (Not all screens support this)
- CPU Settings reworked - Deathly adiutor back-end was cleaned up to work specifically with our CPU
- CPU Thermal - Control all thermal throttling points for the CPU (make your device run colder... or even hotter)
- GPU Time in States - Same as CPU Time in States (Times in each frequency)
- GPU Frequency Control (not yet supported on Nougat)
- GPU Voltage Control (not yet supported on Nougat)
- GPU Governor Control (not yet supported on Nougat)
- Full power statistics - See current and maximum charging currents and current source of power
- Unstable power source detection - Lowers current until the power source is stable
- Customize charger current limits - Make your device charge faster (safe, if the charger can not supply enough current, the board will dynamically decrease the current)
- Screen-On current limiter - Limit charging if screen is on (to avoid overheating)
- Privacy mode - Disable main speaker if headphones are plugged in
- Earpiece volume
- Left/Right speaker volume
- Speaker equalizer
- Left/Right channel volume
- Mono output mode
- Headphone equalizer
- Light theme - White and Red
- Dark theme - Grey and Red
This post was written by @ZakooZ
This app is brought you by the exynos5420 developer team: @deadman96385
The following people deserve distinction for their major contribution:
@tincho5588, responsible for 80%+ of the code for the new features
, the main maintainer of the Deathly kernel and most of the remaining code
The app can be found in the Play Store:
Helping the developers
You may have noticed there's 2 versions of this app, one ad-free for donators and one with ads.
You can help us by clicking ads you're interested in for the free version, or purchasing the donator version!
We will use the money generated by this app as common money for the developers of the team. It will be used to pay for our web-hosting (we own a gerrit server and a domain name, exynos5420.com). It will also be used to buy a new device if one of ours breaks.
Translating the App
You can also help us by translating the app to your language:
1. You can start by looking at the full english language file: Link
2. Then compare it to your unfinished language file. You can find it here
, under values-xx/strings.xml
being your language abbreviation
3. You can then fill-in the missing strings in your language file. Here's
an example of what a proper update looks like.
4. Then you can submit your translation by using our gerrit
. If you don't know how to use gerrit, just PM the translation to your favorite developer and he'll get it merged!