Stock p601xxudok4 deodexed, debloated, rooted...

Search This thread

RaR System

Oct 17, 2013
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-10-2014/development/marshmallow-rom-t3620517

Compativel com:
Magisk
Game tuner
Game optimizing service
Mobizen samsung screen recorder ( grava o audio interno perfeitamente)
Lawnchair (usa o mesmo pacote de temas/icones da samsung)
Lawfeed
Entre vários outros.

Sorry to revive this topic.

I never used Samsung before, my mother's tablet is a SM-P601 and I just rooted it today, I'm trying to install a custom recovery (TWRP) so I can install another ROM (Now it's with 4.4.2 I would like to try a 5.0, 6.0 or 8.0).

I found about Kernel and others stuffs, I don't wanna do ****, but the tablet its really slow right now and I need to fix it.
I'm interested in this link , so can you confirm, if I can do it without problem, because I don't have a custom kernel/TWRP?

pcparaosamigos

Apr 18, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
Sorry to revive this topic.

I never used Samsung before, my mother's tablet is a SM-P601 and I just rooted it today, I'm trying to install a custom recovery (TWRP) so I can install another ROM (Now it's with 4.4.2 I would like to try a 5.0, 6.0 or 8.0).

I found about Kernel and others stuffs, I don't wanna do ****, but the tablet its really slow right now and I need to fix it.
I'm interested in this link , so can you confirm, if I can do it without problem, because I don't have a custom kernel/TWRP?

Reload is easy and even use custom rom. But first of all you have to update the tablet to the official rom LL 5.1.1. Because all custom rom only work well with the BOOTLOADER of rom LL 5.1.1. Now about custom rom has the Tab S MM 6.0.1 that was ported to the SM-P601 with all functions except 3G (calls, sms, etc ...) but it has advantages like: all applications open in windows and are resizable, Smart View, game tuner, etc ... It has the LOS rom Nougat 7.1.2 which is good, has slightly better performance than the MM 6.0.1 but does not have the features of the touch wiz rom.

RaR System

Oct 17, 2013
Reload is easy and even use custom rom. But first of all you have to update the tablet to the official rom LL 5.1.1. Because all custom rom only work well with the BOOTLOADER of rom LL 5.1.1. Now about custom rom has the Tab S MM 6.0.1 that was ported to the SM-P601 with all functions except 3G (calls, sms, etc ...) but it has advantages like: all applications open in windows and are resizable, Smart View, game tuner, etc ... It has the LOS rom Nougat 7.1.2 which is good, has slightly better performance than the MM 6.0.1 but does not have the features of the touch wiz rom.

Wait, is there an update to Lollipop 5.0 ? Official ?
My P601 says there isn't any update available. It's on 4.4.2 right now...

PS: Nice, I tried to update right now and I received the a message about root and I can't receive/connect to samsung servers... :eek:

Last edited:

pcparaosamigos

Apr 18, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
Wait, is there an update to Lollipop 5.0 ? Official ?
My P601 says there isn't any update available. It's on 4.4.2 right now...

PS: Nice, I tried to update right now and I received the a message about root and I can't receive/connect to samsung servers... :eek:

Calm down, my friend. I'll explain the step-by-step how to do it.
1- Download the application for windows called Odin, it will be used to make the rom flash and also the recovery. You can download it from this link or search on google.
https://odin3.en.lo4d.com/windows

2-Download the rom of this website https://updato.com/ so do not have the version LL 5.1.1 for your country, download from another that uses the same language as yours. I advise using a download manager because the file is large, to prevent it from being corrupted.

3- Downloaded the two, use the odin to make the new rom flash for your device. If you do not know how to use Odin, search google on video tutorial how to do.

4- Download recovery from this site https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6rpR/DVFmGdmW3 (thanks to SHEV T). Download the file in .TAR that is compatible with Odin. Make recovery flash, the process is the same as rom.

After doing these procedures, you will have the recovery that will allow flash of any rom compatible with your device. These steps also serve to reinstall the official rom in case of problems.

RaR System

Oct 17, 2013
Calm down, my friend. I'll explain the step-by-step how to do it.
1- Download the application for windows called Odin, it will be used to make the rom flash and also the recovery. You can download it from this link or search on google.
https://odin3.en.lo4d.com/windows

2-Download the rom of this website https://updato.com/ so do not have the version LL 5.1.1 for your country, download from another that uses the same language as yours. I advise using a download manager because the file is large, to prevent it from being corrupted.

3- Downloaded the two, use the odin to make the new rom flash for your device. If you do not know how to use Odin, search google on video tutorial how to do.

4- Download recovery from this site https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6rpR/DVFmGdmW3 (thanks to SHEV T). Download the file in .TAR that is compatible with Odin. Make recovery flash, the process is the same as rom.

After doing these procedures, you will have the recovery that will allow flash of any rom compatible with your device. These steps also serve to reinstall the official rom in case of problems.

Thank you.

I used Odin yesterday to root and its the same version, but I'll do the download again anyway.
About updato I tried to register, but I did'nt receive the email to confirm my account (tried with 3 different emails, no luck). I found a 5.1.1 LL to SM-P601 (Brazil) I'll use it when the register is complete.

Others steps is ok. Only Updato is giving problem...:mad:

pcparaosamigos

Apr 18, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
Thank you.

I used Odin yesterday to root and its the same version, but I'll do the download again anyway.
About updato I tried to register, but I did'nt receive the email to confirm my account (tried with 3 different emails, no luck). I found a 5.1.1 LL to SM-P601 (Brazil) I'll use it when the register is complete.

Others steps is ok. Only Updato is giving problem...:mad:

Try sammobile.com This site is also for rom download.

pcparaosamigos

Apr 18, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
Thank you, it worked like a charm. Now its on 5.1.1

Hello friend, how is the device with the LP 5.1.1? I'm currently using the P601UBSDSA2 ZTO region, which by pure slutty from Samsung, this rom is from 2019, could at least be Nougat in place of Lollipop The good news is that rom is fully adjusted, although it has no features present in the most up-to-date rom, the battery life, performance when running applications and games is very good. It's actually better than custom rom as LINEAGE, or other ports of other devices to ours.

RaR System

Oct 17, 2013
Hello friend, how is the device with the LP 5.1.1? I'm currently using the P601UBSDSA2 ZTO region, which by pure slutty from Samsung, this rom is from 2019, could at least be Nougat in place of Lollipop The good news is that rom is fully adjusted, although it has no features present in the most up-to-date rom, the battery life, performance when running applications and games is very good. It's actually better than custom rom as LINEAGE, or other ports of other devices to ours.

it's everything fine, its my mom's tablet, so I don't know much about games and stuff. But she confirmed that battery is really good and tablet isn't getting so hot in her hands. About the performance looks like a new one. Btw I'm using the same version / region as you. Unfortunately isn't a Android 8 or 9, but anyway its usable and stable, better than any custom rom disponible right here, in my opinion ofc.

pcparaosamigos

Apr 18, 2015
Rio de Janeiro
it's everything fine, its my mom's tablet, so I don't know much about games and stuff. But she confirmed that battery is really good and tablet isn't getting so hot in her hands. About the performance looks like a new one. Btw I'm using the same version / region as you. Unfortunately isn't a Android 8 or 9, but anyway its usable and stable, better than any custom rom disponible right here, in my opinion ofc.
I agree. although not a newer version of android is better than lineage (7.1.2) and other custom roms I've used.

RaR System

Oct 17, 2013
I agree. although not a newer version of android is better than lineage (7.1.2) and other custom roms I've used.

Exactly. Well, I'm not a samsung user, but my mom and GF are. After understand more about how to unlock boot, install custom recovery on Samsung with Odin and others stuff, I tried with my GF smartphone, and omg... I hated all custom rom available to her smartphone. Otherside when I had my XT925 and G3 the customs rom looks better in that time.

Anyway, I'm happy with lollipop on Galaxy Note 10.1. I think Samsung will never release a new update, because it's from 2014. But would be great a Android 9.0 official stable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ⊙ NEW VERSION P601UBUDPA1
    ● Deodexed
    ● Debloated
    ● Rooted with new method that does not generate conflict with bootloader
    ● Fix external sdcard write
    ● All languages available
    ● Knox removed
    ● No mod
    ● BusyBox included
    In this version were removed many SAMSUNG APPS leaving the ROM as possible clean.
    REMOVED:
    ■ SVoice
    ■ Samsung Wizzard and setup in settings
    ■ Samsung link and yours components.
    ■ Samsung Apps and Samsung Store
    ■ Removed many non-critical applications.

● There is no one configuration screen, you will go straight to the home screen. Having to go to SETTINGS and select your preferred language and also to add your GOOGLE Account.
    ● LINKS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5abzyns9fh5rd5h/SM-P601UBUDPA1.zip?dl=0
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2a0geYLaY0oeTZZemJwbFBOMjg/view?usp=drivesdk

⊙ TWRP 3.0.0.0, flashing by ODIN
    ■ I thank @ShevT for giving this version that works perfectly for the touchscreen.
    https://mega.nz/#!l0ZznIaL!FZ-j0LQk2z4yEqjLB_DEDjvSiTy4iiWPiAaP1C5w6SQ

NEW VERSION 3.0.2.0 BY @ShevT, fhashing by recovery.
    https://mega.nz/#!1151gB6Z!32UvOsjHOmAACh3F1814G_O-8ShKU5TFH8vFSxEFX0U

COMMENTS:

● keep in mind that if you are installing this ROM without making a clean install, errors may occur. I report here that I use this rom and have had so far and presents no problem. my bootloader is the official version of the same that originated this rom.
    ● use TWRP posted up, because I do not know if you will succeed to install using other versions.
    ● errors may occur if your bootloader is another rom or different version posted here. MYSELF NO HAD SOME PROBLEM WITH OTHER OFFICIAL BOOTLOADERS VERSIONS LP 5.1.1. I do not know if you will have problems if the bootloader is the official KK 4.4.2.
    ●NEVER ACCEPT REQUEST TO MAKE ROOT APPEARING IN TWRP.

url]

url]

url]

url]
    Deep clean rom.

In this version were removed many SAMSUNG APPS leaving the ROM as possible clean.
    REMOVED:
    ■ Samsung account
    ■ SCloud and yours components
    ■ SVoice
    ■ Samsung Wizzard and setup in settings
    ■ Samsung link and yours components.
    ■ Samsung Apps and Samsung Store
    ■ Removed many non-critical applications.

This ROM is rooted and installed busybox. There is no one configuration screen, you will go straight to the home screen. Having to go to SETTINGS and select your preferred language and also to add your GOOGLE Account.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2a0geYLaY0ocTh1OWJrZE93bG8&export=download
    a bit off topic but , Dear friend @pcparaosamigos , how's the Battery life and also the charging time ? ( I had tried the first lollipop firmware which was released and it's battery life was worse than KK and also the charging time was AWFUL !!! and took almost 8 hours to get from 0 to 100 and it got drained in almost 3 hours !!! ... so I returned to KK ... ) What do you think ? ... Great Thanks in Advance

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​

Hi, I applied the ROM that is in the first post.
    First I let the battery completely discharge before I charging.
    The total battery charging took about 4 hours.
    After that, I disconnected it from the socket and left unused for 2 hours. The battery meter was still 100%.
    Then I started to use it for basic activities of daily life: facebook, watch netflix, play some games, surf the internet, write notes with the s-pen, etc.
    I used my tablet that way for 1.5 days. This time was similar to that used before the upgrade. For me, that's good.
    Hey man, good job with the rom! btw, which xposed framework version should I use with it?

Link for xposed: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j9kt44npppxwibd/AACDBq_vI7FSdYLLoQNBwiUja?dl=0
    @pcparaosamigos, sorry to ask... But is this a TW ROM?

yes, official lp tw rom, only deodexed, debloated, rooted,write external card fix...