Originally Posted by Mr.Cosmologist
Many people complaining about this issues
- Heating while on video call
- Green tint on bottom and top of display in low brightness in grey colours (seen prominently in dark environment)
- Slow fingerprint sensor
- Slow face unlock
- Heating issue in moderate use
- Poor low light front camera
- Reddish tint in low light in wide angle camera.
- Selfies get blurred in normal click Instagram and Snapchat apps.
- Poor Optimisation of battery
- Disconnection of mobila data though it is on while using dual sim.
Hope you guys look after this issues
@Negan @Badger50 @CamoGeko @Didgeridoohan @DaReDeViL @MeltdownSpectre @malybru @coal686 @Thanos
- Take a call only in refrigerator. If the problem persists , take it inside a freezer or ice box.
- It's a feature. We called it disco screen. In dark environment screen emits disco lights for authentic discotheque feel.
- We have put fingerprint sensor on notice. If he behaves slowly again he will be fired from his job.
- According to health rules, we can't allow you to unlock your face fast. It is mandatory to remove your face slowly.
- Once you have reached moderate use , move into a refrigerator. (See point #1)
- Carry a floodlight when taking pics from front camera.
- It's a feature. We call it infra vision. When the lights are low , the reddish tint enables you to identify objects more accurately.
- Again it's a feature. We call it ProtectYourFace. Apps like instagram and snapchat are privacy violators. By blurring the face we make sure your face is protected from the internet.
- The phone is only meant to be used while connected to a power bank. Please read rule 17.9 section 235 , sub clause 792 in instructors manual 2.1.
- On Dual Sim mode , the Sim cards engage themselves in a neverending battle of rock-paper-scissors. Once the battle is over ,you will get mobile data from the victorious SIM.
P.S Mods don't push software updates. They just help keep forums clean and sane.