https://mega.nz/file/<<delete this space>>8J92hQaA#VS0XsDolIfPpbhLkhN0ju0h47IWiuiZEgb az9KhDxnM
Root done with below steps:
1/ Download right firmware
- Extract downloaded firmware, get AP_xxx_OS10.tar.md5
- Rename AP_xxx_OS10.tar.md5 to AP_xxx_OS10.tar
- Extract AP_xxx_OS10.tar by 7-Zip-ZS
- Extract boot.img.lz4 (in extracted folder) and get boot.img
2/ Patch boot.img
- Copy boot.img (just extracted) to phone
- Use Magisk Manager to patch, you will get magisk_patched.img in Downloads folder (on Phone)
- Rename magisk_patched.img back to boot.img (IMPORTANT)
- Compress this boot.img to boot.tar by Zarchiver (IMPORTANT, Open Zarchiver and choose boot.img in Downloads folder of your phone, choose compress and select .tar at "Archive format".
- You will get "boot.tar" file.
3/ Copy to Computer
- Copy "boot.tar" on end of above step 2 to computer
- Rename this boot.tar to boot.img.tar (IMPORTANT)
4/ Flash by Odin Odin3_v3.14.4 (required Odin3_v3.14.4)
- Required: Unlock bootloader by hold combo Vol+ and Vol- then Plug cable, confirm unlock by Vol+, the phone is on Download mode with unlocked bootloader now.
- Open Odin 3.14.4, choose boot.img.tar at AP (just AP only, NOT BL_,CP_,HOME_CSC_)
- Untick at "Auto reboot" options
- Start to flash
- After Odin "PASS", Press Power + Volume Down to exit download mode. As soon as the screen turns off, immediately press Power + Volume Up to boot to recovery.
- Choose Wipe data/factory reset to wipe the data of the device.
- Select Reboot system now, and immediately press Power + Volume Up to recovery. After seeing the bootloader warning screen, RELEASE ALL BUTTONS so it can boot to the system.
5/ After reboot to system, your phone is rooted. Reinstall Magisk Manager and Enjoy.
I tried to patch AP_N770FXXU3BTE5_CL18298188_QB31310299_REV00_user_ low_ship_meta_OS10.tar.md5 to magisk_patched.tar and flash together with BL_,CP_,HOME_CSC_ forsaid firmare but always be stuck at:
ODIN MODE (AVB Fail)
recovery:Error validating footer. (0)
recovery: Error verifying vbmeta image: invalid vbmeta header (6)
Finally, done with above boot.img.tar method.