FORUMS

Samsung's support for charger faster than default 25W

183 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By sanchit9282, Senior Member on 6th February 2020, 01:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Any idea or if someone can actually test (after getting the device) whether the Note 10 Lite supports a charger faster than 25W?
21st February 2020, 03:50 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchit9282

Any idea or if someone can actually test (after getting the device) whether the Note 10 Lite supports a charger faster than 25W?

No. But the Note 10 Lite supports USB 3.1, because according to the specs on Samsung homepage it should only have USB 2.0, but this is a mistake.

But you need a USB 3 cable to achieve fast data transfer, because the included cable only supports USB 2.0.
1st March 2020, 11:19 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardcdd

No. But the Note 10 Lite supports USB 3.1, because according to the specs on Samsung homepage it should only have USB 2.0, but this is a mistake.

But you need a USB 3 cable to achieve fast data transfer, because the included cable only supports USB 2.0.

But in some video reviews, they say that (like S10 Lite) the Note 10 Lite also supports 45W fast charging, though it has not been advertised (just like SuperSteady mode).
Couldn't confirm it yet.
10th March 2020, 06:26 AM |#4  
I've used my 45W charger and it does support higher charging speeds. The text says "super fast charging". I haven't measured the exact values but it's considerably faster.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedisturbedone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thedisturbedone Ad-Free
5th April 2020, 12:44 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedisturbedone

I've used my 45W charger and it does support higher charging speeds. The text says "super fast charging". I haven't measured the exact values but it's considerably faster.

can you send the screenshot of 45 watt fast charging.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)