FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Alcantara Cases

122 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By g0tch, Senior Member on 11th August 2019, 02:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Any of tou guys seen any anywhere for the 10+? I had them on all of my notes, so if you spot one, please post.
Best regards,

13th August 2019, 04:37 AM |#2  
Ditched them and went leather. So sad.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackdforme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackdforme Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 02:13 PM |#3  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 307

More
Not really sad. Mine got pretty beat up and gunky. True leather should hold up better, but the feel of the Alcantara was nice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Compusmurf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Compusmurf Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 10:09 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somerset
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I always liked the Alcantara’s non slip properties. You can place it almost anywhere on quite an angle without slipping off. I have a habit to place it on my knee while I need to do something. To date, no mishaps. Famous last words?
15th August 2019, 09:44 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
What other thin casses with nice feel and grip?
15th August 2019, 04:27 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by magichoward

What other thin casses with nice feel and grip?

I take the leather, dab it with olive oil to get it soft and darker and then beat the crap out of it. In a short time you have a nice patina and good grip. The leathers always feel slippery at first but you need to wait it out until that coating comes off. Oil helps to take it away quickly and I like the look after.
Today, 08:42 AM |#7  
Flag Wiltshire UK
Thanks Meter: 276

More
ali express or bang good (one of the chinese sites) had note 9 alcantera cases cos I bought one. They are replica obvs.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)