FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The Case Chase

489 posts
Thanks Meter: 140

By jackdforme, Senior Member on 31st July 2019, 12:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Let's use this thread to track all the crazy cases coming for the Note 10 and 10+.

So far as I have seen, nothing really exists yet even on Amazon. And they sell cases for iphone 43's.

If anyone has them or knows who is selling prerelease cases, let me know.

31st July 2019, 01:11 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 811

More
Link me to the iPhone 43 please curious to see what it looks like 33 years from now!
1st August 2019, 09:34 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdforme

Let's use this thread to track all the crazy cases coming for the Note 10 and 10+.

So far as I have seen, nothing really exists yet even on Amazon. And they sell cases for iphone 43's.

If anyone has them or knows who is selling prerelease cases, let me know.

Try this
https://armadillotek.com/pages/get-s...-case-for-free
4th August 2019, 12:26 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Amazon are selling Note 10/+ cases and screen protectors, so are Mobile Fun.

Ordered an Olixar clear case and a pack of 2 tempered glass screen protectors, with delivery for tomorrow.
4th August 2019, 12:25 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Just received my 'Olixar' ultra clear case and 'ESR' ultra clear glass screen protectors from Amazon.

What struck me is how minimal the curve of the screen protector is, also no cutouts for the selfie cam or the in display fingerprint scanner.

I'm like a child waiting for xmas, can't come soon enough. Hoping to preorder the gradient white model, 256gb, not sure if too soon for 5g, probably get Note 11 5g next year, when coverage in the UK more universal.
5th August 2019, 05:40 PM |#6  
Retired Forum Moderator
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,130

More
I'm going to stay with the Pitaka case, had it on my N8, S10+ and will get it when the N10+(Or Pro, whatever they call it)
https://www.ipitaka.com/collections/magcase-for-note10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pitaka.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	4802294  
8th August 2019, 06:28 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Always a fan of armadillotek
www.Armadillotek.com
8th August 2019, 08:17 AM |#8  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm low-key hanging out for a tough case that's clear so I can enjoy the aura glow in all its flamboyant glory... but I'm also picky... and I also pre-ordered a 10+ but I have only smol hands... so I have no idea what I'll actually end up getting. How many days do I have to figure it out? 15?
8th August 2019, 06:24 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Is there any word on official Samsung cases?
8th August 2019, 06:35 PM |#10  
Flag limerick
Thanks Meter: 27

More
The official cases are all online now

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I went with the Aura Glow Note 10+ so it's going to be a clear case I'm looking to show off that amazing colour. I'm a fan of Ringke Fusion
8th August 2019, 07:00 PM |#11  
Flag Portland, IN
Thanks Meter: 101

More
I ordered the ESR Mimic Clear Tempered Glass case to show off the Aura Glow once I get it. Had that same case for my S10+ Prism White and really liked it, showed off the color of the phone really well unlike a clear TPU case.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlbland0426 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tlbland0426 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)