FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Case you'd recommend for the Note 10 Plus

71 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By SPMelly, Member on 25th September 2019, 06:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have a Spigon now and it's nice and slim and textured so it doesn't slip out of my pocket every time I sit down.
But the bottom is too hard and hurts my pinky after long periods of use. I'm usually an otterbox nut but that's not available...yet.

Just thought I'd see what the community has to say
25th September 2019, 06:58 AM |#2  
Flag Ridgewood, NJ
Thanks Meter: 199

Donate to Me
More
Pitaka

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
25th September 2019, 10:13 AM |#3  
Wichita Falls, Texas
Thanks Meter: 573

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPMelly

I have a Spigon now and it's nice and slim and textured so it doesn't slip out of my pocket every time I sit down.
But the bottom is too hard and hurts my pinky after long periods of use. I'm usually an otterbox nut but that's not available...yet.

Just thought I'd see what the community has to say

I got my Otterbox before the phone was available.
29th September 2019, 08:15 PM |#4  
Flag WINTER PARK,FL
Thanks Meter: 201

Donate to Me
More
I use the unicorn beetle on my note 10+ I've been using that brand since the note 5 only issue I had with it is no built in screen protector but I still have the one that came on the phone
2nd October 2019, 08:43 AM |#5  
Flag Wiltshire UK
Thanks Meter: 283

More
The leather samsung case is the best I've ever had on any phone. I got the blue one. The sides are rigid as on a phone this big rubber can be too flexible. Get it when theres an offer on. I got it 50% off. All my other cases are redundant.
The Following User Says Thank You to bonerp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bonerp Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 07:11 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I wish Samsung has the tan color for the N10+ leather case on their website
9th October 2019, 06:44 PM |#7  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I like the Samsung Rugged case. I had it on my Note 9 and bought it for my 10+. I had a couple of scary drops with the Note 9 including one in which the impact caused the S-pen to be ejected and break but the phone was unscathed. The case had a good ding on it, but it did it's job. The Note 10+ rugged case also has two built in kick stands for different viewing angles.
11th October 2019, 02:56 AM |#8  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruseLudsMobile

Pitaka

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

I wish Pitaka would make a mag case pro for the Note 10. My wife is rough with phones and needs the extra protection. I would place a large order with them if they would make that case. I want the regular mag case for my 10+ but cant justify it if all phones in the house cant make the most of their chargers. I loved the case on our Note 8's but, they dropped the ball last year and never made one for the Note 9. Pitaka seems too interested in keeping the Apple fan base supported. It's sad really as they truly do have well built, innovative and super convenient products.
Rant over... lol
20th October 2019, 06:31 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
I did a review of a few lesser known cases which may help

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)