By magichoward, Senior Member on 30th August 2019, 09:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2019, 06:22 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 717

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc35

After a week mine is badly scratched.
Already looking at the options for a replacement, not too keen on tempered glass.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekser

I had the S10+ Which also came with a screen protector but I honestly think Samsung did something to improve it - the one that came on my Note 10+ seems better than on the S10+ I had.

For what it's worth, I also don't want to spend the money on Glass - and don't want one where I have to put liquid on the screen to get it to work -I never had any luck with those - BUT, there are some very good plastic screen protectors that work exceptionally well, are easy to install and will make a good alternative if you need to replace the one that came with the phone.

The One I found that I like best is the Otao Screen Protector on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/OTAO-Protecto...ateway&sr=8-25

The Video they posted on amazon definitely helps you install it perfectly and it is very affordable - just over 7 bucks and you get two of them.

Looks good - works great - lasts a long time (It did on my S10+ and I am sure it will on my Note 10+ as well.

THere are others that are also good, but this is the one I found that I like the most. Good luck....

The following video maybe of interest:

$11 Tempered Glass w/ Loca Glue for Galaxy Phones! - Does it WORK?
15th September 2019, 06:44 AM |#22  
Flag In The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Does anyone else think the stock protector has a snowy effect (I think that's the saying for it lol) when the brightness is turned up
15th September 2019, 01:32 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
I'm sitting in direct sunlight and brightness is at maximum and no effect whatsoever. If anything it reflects back my sweaty mug
15th September 2019, 08:05 PM |#24  
Flag In The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul6

I'm sitting in direct sunlight and brightness is at maximum and no effect whatsoever. If anything it reflects back my sweaty mug

My note I exchanged had the snowy effect and my new one does too I noticed it on my first one and took it off and it was quite a difference
16th September 2019, 02:05 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
I got a Note 10+ and my wife got a Note 10 and we both have commented several times about how good the screen protector is. I normally hate screen protectors because they almost always have a downside, but this one is so good that I forgot it was there until she mentioned something about how good it was on her phone. Color me impressed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)