FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

L*K*Screen*Protectors

372 posts
Thanks Meter: 208

By bignazpwns, Senior Member on 8th February 2020, 10:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X555JYK...p_mob_ap_share

Personally running there tempered glass. And I must say. I love it. No camera cut out. Cheap and they work great. But as usual 15 sec cure then press for 45 sec on the fingerprint sensor then full cure and it works great. And you can not tell it's on the phone.

Also got a pack of there tpu's. I never have bare glass and had these incase I messed up. Cheap and great. They took what I consider to be the best install method for these "how zag does it" no dust at all. These are pretty much a clone of the zaggs and that's not really a bad thing as far as the install method. The finger print scanner is actually faster then using the stock Samsung protector and is pretty close to bare glass.

Good stuff. Just remember to press on that sensor prior to your final cure and it works great. And no Nast dust around the camera cut out. And FYI selfy camera no visible impact to image quality and the proximity sensor works flawless.
The Following User Says Thank You to bignazpwns For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bignazpwns Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 05:34 PM |#2  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Can you provide some pictures? Thank you
14th February 2020, 04:47 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dia_naji

Can you provide some pictures? Thank you

Yeah I'll take some tomorrow. Anything you wanna see? The membrane ones look like invisishield and the glass you can't tell it's on since it's full cover with no camera hole.
14th February 2020, 11:55 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Crappy can and angle but in person you can't tell anything is on it. That's the glass one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	18211.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	4950615  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)