FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Not The Black Screen Of Death but it involves a Black Screen HELPPPP!!!

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By turbocivic803, Junior Member on 2nd December 2019, 12:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just got my Note 10 PLus about 2 Months ago and ever since I have been noticing its doing something weird and it happens randomly and maybe someone with more knowledge can help me out. The phone is sock I havent touched anything on it... While scrolling or either watching a video embedded on a webpage the phone looks as if its doing a transition to load another page, where it goes black for a quick second and either restarts me where I left off or it pauses video. Can anyone help me out? Ive tried almost every setting I can think of
2nd December 2019, 12:24 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocivic803

I just got my Note 10 PLus about 2 Months ago and ever since I have been noticing its doing something weird and it happens randomly and maybe someone with more knowledge can help me out. The phone is sock I havent touched anything on it... While scrolling or either watching a video embedded on a webpage the phone looks as if its doing a transition to load another page, where it goes black for a quick second and either restarts me where I left off or it pauses video. Can anyone help me out? Ive tried almost every setting I can think of

I think its an app you probably installed recently and its about to load an ad or something.
You can try to factory reset your device I thing it would help a lot if it bothers you or you can take your phone to a nearby Samsung store to have your device checked.
If you need any other help tell me I would be happy to help and tell me if the reset has worked for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)