Issues with Chinese Internet ordered Note 10+5G SM-N9760 - Chinese caler ID's

Search This thread

Serge1960

May 25, 2020
Hi All, I just bought from a Chinese online seller- GEEK Buying, New NOTE 10-Plus Model SM-N9760 -Dual SIM- For the most part I have the Phone working for me ok, However when I make calls or receive in the caller ID, Chinese letters ( characters ) appear & i changed every setting I know of, I live in NY & use AT & T & T-Mobile service. I am NOT a Computer / Cell Phone Techno Wiz- So many of the complicated procedures ..frankly I dont understand. However Im looking for any Help from anyone who can tell me in laymans words what to do to remove- Note: I have removed a number of chinese Apps & the search engines & browsers. I also managed to load the Playstore APK Mirror off of the trusted website.. so that appears good now. And dows anyone know what this phone can do & cant that an International Version would have ? Thanks its a lot to ask you folks - Regards - Serge From NY

FRBonvoyage

Feb 25, 2019
Hi All, I just bought from a Chinese online seller- GEEK Buying, New NOTE 10-Plus Model SM-N9760 -Dual SIM- For the most part I have the Phone working for me ok, However when I make calls or receive in the caller ID, Chinese letters ( characters ) appear & i changed every setting I know of, I live in NY & use AT & T & T-Mobile service. I am NOT a Computer / Cell Phone Techno Wiz- So many of the complicated procedures ..frankly I dont understand. However Im looking for any Help from anyone who can tell me in laymans words what to do to remove- Note: I have removed a number of chinese Apps & the search engines & browsers. I also managed to load the Playstore APK Mirror off of the trusted website.. so that appears good now. And dows anyone know what this phone can do & cant that an International Version would have ? Thanks its a lot to ask you folks - Regards - Serge From NY

Hi
You can check here : https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-10+/how-to/talk-chinese-version-note10-5g-t3991335