FORUMS

Note 10 Demo Mode

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Hook3cho179, Junior Member on 17th October 2019, 01:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys, I'm seeing a lot of people selling these online and wanted to ask it's okay to get one? Is the mode able to be shut off, I understand there are no cellular capabilities. IS it possible to shut this off? the seller said he did but I've worked with these before and I'm not sure to believe him
14th November 2019, 07:51 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Not sure if you figured this out yet but if you go into settings and then scroll down to about phone click on that and then click on software information. You then click on build information 7x and it unlocks developers options. Go back out to settings and developer options will be down at the bottom of your settings. You can then go into there and the demo option is in there. Press demo and the options are there to enable or disable it.
15th November 2019, 12:46 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Not okay
The Following User Says Thank You to raul6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raul6 Ad-Free
15th November 2019, 03:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul6

Not okay

I always assume these are stolen. Is that your understanding?
The Following User Says Thank You to kat3k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kat3k Ad-Free
19th November 2019, 07:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,310

More
No don't buy them, they're demos not intended for retail. Could be stolen, etc. Not worth the hassle. If the price is good there's a reason why.
19th November 2019, 10:18 PM |#6  
Forum Moderator
Flag Sioux Falls, SD
Thanks Meter: 914

More
i personally own 2 S7's that are demo models. They are not stolen and they are not in demo mode anymore. They also do not have cell capability as Samsung figured out that people steal these and sell them. Its basically just an ipod touch of the android world.
29th June 2020, 04:33 AM |#7  
Flag BRASOV
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can note 10 plus demo be activated?
https://youtu.be/Fl8_6vksZX4
1st July 2020, 10:25 PM |#8  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 296

More
Most probably it will suffer from screen burn in so you will need to change screen once you get it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)