FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

PreOrders Moving

496 posts
Thanks Meter: 143

By jackdforme, Senior Member on 19th August 2019, 12:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Seems like the Samsung Unlocked and carriers are in transit and Wednesday the 21st is the day. I looked on the FedEx app today after a few folks also began to report the tracking.

With all luck we will have two days on many people and that will justify for 17 seconds why I just spent $1200. Shortly after that I'll cry on the phone but it's ok because it's water resistant. Then six months from now I'll be bored and by a year I'll have convinced myself that the only viable option is to get another new phone because you know, it's the tech I use the most, etc etc...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackdforme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackdforme Ad-Free
19th August 2019, 01:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 537

More
yup just got my tracking number, saweeeet
19th August 2019, 02:04 PM |#3  
Wichita Falls, Texas
Thanks Meter: 573

More
Got my Power Bank shipping notice about 4 hours ago, just now got the shipping notice for the phone and ear buds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	InkedInkedInkedScreenshot (5)_LI.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	4807840  
19th August 2019, 02:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggrant3876

Got my Power Bank shipping notice about 4 hours ago, just now got the shipping notice for the phone and ear buds.

Just a heads up, your name and address are listed on that. Don't know if you cared but just wanted to let you know. I got notification also that FedEx just picked something up from the same address in IN.
The Following User Says Thank You to blaksmyth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blaksmyth Ad-Free
19th August 2019, 02:32 PM |#5  
Flag Calgary, Alberta
Thanks Meter: 9

More
sad, no shipping notification here in Canada yet
19th August 2019, 02:40 PM |#6  
Flag California City, CA
Thanks Meter: 57

More

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Quote:

North Texas my butt.... More like Southern Oklahoma!
19th August 2019, 02:57 PM |#7  
Flag Ridgewood, NJ
Thanks Meter: 199

Donate to Me
More
Ordered mine on 8/8 and no change since. No information, nothing.

- R. Kruse Ludington

Galaxy Note 8<-5<-3<-S3<-Nexus; Droid X; HTC HD2<-Touch Pro 2<-Tilt<-8525; O2 XDA II<-XDA; Motorola StarTac
19th August 2019, 03:39 PM |#8  
Wichita Falls, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutronBomb

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

North Texas my butt.... More like Southern Oklahoma!

Being that I'm from Texas, even Oklahoma is better than California.
19th August 2019, 03:45 PM |#9  
Flag California City, CA
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:

Being that I'm from Texas, even Oklahoma is better than California.

It was a quote from King of the Hill. I've spent some time at Shepherd AFB so I always remembered that episode. Also was stationed in OK. I'll take Cali over either. Lol.
19th August 2019, 04:10 PM |#10  
Wichita Falls, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutronBomb

It was a quote from King of the Hill. I've spent some time at Shepherd AFB so I always remembered that episode. Also was stationed in OK. I'll take Cali over either. Lol.

Born and raised in Redondo Beach but just got to left wing for my liking. SAFB is what brought me here.
19th August 2019, 04:44 PM |#11  
Flag Nokesville, VA
Thanks Meter: 100

More
I too, got excited. But is just for the 10,000 mAh Portable battery. The phone (Unlocked) is still showing PREORDER. The wireless charger DUO, and the SIM card show IN PROCESS. The phone shows EXPECTED DELIVERY August 23, 2019. So I don't know WTH is going on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)