FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Speaker and Earpiece quality & volume

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By globalexpresspilot, Junior Member on 13th August 2019, 01:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My last note, the 9, had very poor speaker and Earpiece quality and volume. Compared to the iPhones it's a joke really. The iPhone got twice as loud as the Note 8 or 9. Yes, I know sometimes we use ear buds and headphones...
Does anyone know what the 10 sounds like? Didn't they hide the earpiece or make it significantly smaller in this new model?
I don't see any of these initial impressions or hands-on videos mentioning anything about call quality or speaker volume or anything like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to globalexpresspilot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift globalexpresspilot Ad-Free

13th August 2019, 01:26 AM |#2  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,007

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalexpresspilot

My last note, the 9, had very poor speaker and Earpiece quality and volume. Compared to the iPhones it's a joke really. The iPhone got twice as loud as the Note 8 or 9. Yes, I know sometimes we use ear buds and headphones...
Does anyone know what the 10 sounds like? Didn't they hide the earpiece or make it significantly smaller in this new model?
I don't see any of these initial impressions or hands-on videos mentioning anything about call quality or speaker volume or anything like that.

Saw a speaker comparison and the s10 plus is just slighty louder than the note 10 plus. And my S10 plus is WAY louder than my note 9.

Note 10 plus also louder than iphone xs max although i feel the iphone had better bass (and I am saying that as someone who hates apple lol)

i also listened to my note 9 vs note 10 plus side by side in best buy and it is far superior.
13th August 2019, 01:33 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Best Buy has the Note 10 on display now?

Thanks for your insight.
The Following User Says Thank You to globalexpresspilot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift globalexpresspilot Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 11:21 AM |#4  
Flag toronto

More
Quote:

Best Buy has the Note 10 on display now?

Thanks for your insight.

Yes they did as of friday last week and thats here in Canada so in the US for sure they do.
13th August 2019, 04:07 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
It's not on display in the US. Which store are you referring to in Canada?
13th August 2019, 08:58 PM |#6  
Flag Florida, USA
Thanks Meter: 247

Donate to Me
More
There are on display here in Tampa, FL at least.
14th August 2019, 07:18 AM |#7  
Flag WA
Thanks Meter: 214

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daraj

There are on display here in Tampa, FL at least.

Hmm, tomorrow will check out if my BestBuy store in WA has any Note 10 devices on display
15th August 2019, 09:55 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Its definitely not better then the iPhone. Base is missing. However this phone is a tank!
16th August 2019, 12:53 AM |#9  
Flag toronto

More
Quote:

It's not on display in the US. Which store are you referring to in Canada?

Best buy and the Samsung store.
16th August 2019, 01:53 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70

Best buy and the Samsung store.

Just saw it at Costco. Definitely louder than the Note 9. Still tinny though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)