FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unlocked Version on Sprint

735 posts
Thanks Meter: 99

By kbboykin, Senior Member on 14th August 2019, 06:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I cant seem to find out. Will the unlocked version work on Sprint. I get a much better deal if I preorder the unlocked version, but I'm on Sprint

14th August 2019, 08:07 PM |#2  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 18

More
The previous ones did, so I don't see why not. It supports Sprint's CDMA bands. That's the one I ordered. Pretty confident that it'll work.
14th August 2019, 08:41 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nokesville, VA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jygsaw

The previous ones did, so I don't see why not. It supports Sprint's CDMA bands. That's the one I ordered. Pretty confident that it'll work.

Thanks. I know the OTA updates take longer, but I get more off if I order that one and trade my Note 8. Im only getting the regular Note 10. I feels more like my beloved Note 7's size.
15th August 2019, 06:32 PM |#4  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I have an unlocked Note 8 that I use on Sprint. I actually loaded the Sprint firmware to get VoLTE as well. I plan to do the same with the Note 10+.
16th August 2019, 04:15 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nokesville, VA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctasich

I have an unlocked Note 8 that I use on Sprint. I actually loaded the Sprint firmware to get VoLTE as well. I plan to do the same with the Note 10+.

Sprint firmware? I ordered the base Note 10 unlocked and got a Sprint sim card for it directly from Samsung using their Galaxy forever program. I can trade it every year and basically be paying 1/2 the cost of a new one. It will ship on 9/4. The Note 10+ is just way to big for my small hands. I'll keep my Note 9 as a backup, traded the Note 8, and the Note 9 will be used when I need higher specs. I do like the thinness of the base Note 10 as well. Looking forward to it.
16th August 2019, 09:22 PM |#6  
Flag WA
Thanks Meter: 214

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbboykin

Sprint firmware? I ordered the base Note 10 unlocked and got a Sprint sim card for it directly from Samsung using their Galaxy forever program. I can trade it every year and basically be paying 1/2 the cost of a new one. It will ship on 9/4. The Note 10+ is just way to big for my small hands. I'll keep my Note 9 as a backup, traded the Note 8, and the Note 9 will be used when I need higher specs. I do like the thinness of the base Note 10 as well. Looking forward to it.

I too ordered the Note 10 as + would be too big When you get your new phone and put in Sprint sim, check to see if you have anything missing, feature wise(WiFi calling, VoLTE). If you don't then you are fine, if you do, then flashing Sprint firmware is an alternative.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)