Deliveries delayed by 1 week

Search This thread

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT
PhoneArena has reported that pre-ordered Note 10+ deliveries are being pushed back by one week. I went to check Samsung web page and it's true. Only the black Note is still on schedule for 23rd. I'm hoping that this is simply a demand-supply situation and those of us who have made the early bird reservations will get the phones as promised on 23rd. My pre-order email confirmation says 23rd no updates from Samsung whatsoever.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Expect-delays-for-some-Galaxy-Note-10-Plus-pre-orders_id118119

Charkatak

Aug 11, 2012
WA
PhoneArena has reported that pre-ordered Note 10+ deliveries are being pushed back by one week. I went to check Samsung web page and it's true. Only the black Note is still on schedule for 23rd. I'm hoping that this is simply a demand-supply situation and those of us who have made the early bird reservations will get the phones as promised on 23rd. My pre-order email confirmation says 23rd no updates from Samsung whatsoever.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Expect-delays-for-some-Galaxy-Note-10-Plus-pre-orders_id118119

This is for people that just pre-ordering at the moment. If you pre-ordered early as you mentioned, then you should be fine. I remember when I pre-ordered S10, the story was the same, but since I ordered early, it arrived 2 days prior to the promised date. If I remember the date correctly, it was March 8 when the phone would be delivered, but Samsung shipped it on Monday, March 4th and I got it on the 6th. I am hoping for the same story with Note 10, where Samsung would ship the phones on the 19th and I would get it by 21st :)

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT
That's right, I remember the hype related to S10, I was ordering, canceling and reordering again. Went from S10+ to S10(returned, couldn't stand the fp sensor) and settled down w/ S10e, great phone - just little bit to small for reading ebooks. Ended up getting it very late because of that. They(marketing people) know how to make people go crazy:)

Last edited:

zedwards

Nov 10, 2009
Mine still says Aug 23rd. Hoping for an earlier arrival! I've been tempted to call Samsung to see if they could switch my phone order for another color, but have been nervous about screwing anything up and it gets here late.

Charkatak

Aug 11, 2012
WA
Mine still says Aug 23rd. Hoping for an earlier arrival! I've been tempted to call Samsung to see if they could switch my phone order for another color, but have been nervous about screwing anything up and it gets here late.

Even if you call, Samsung may not do it and will tell you to "cancel and reorder". I wanted to make a simple change to my S10 pre-order back in March, but the rep told me the above

Reactions: zedwards

idksomuch

Mar 13, 2014
I pre-ordered mine from T-Mobile, Aura Glow 256gb Note10+ right when pre-orders opened. Still says estimated shipping is Aug 23. BTW why isn't there a mega thread for US models like there are for UK, Canada, etc?

shollywood

Aug 5, 2008
Such an "Apple" thing to do. Hold back stock, then report there is such demand that devices are delayed in shipping. UGH

tiemonkey

Apr 20, 2015
Belton
LG Wing
As of right now (Aug 14th,2019) Sprint shows only one delay and that's the 512gb Aura Black version of the note 10 + so, here's to hoping

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190814-054603_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190814-054603_Chrome.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 373

Charkatak

Aug 11, 2012
WA
Just checked my order on samsung.com and the "Cancel" button disappeared. According to previous experience, the warehouse may start shipping phones starting Monday

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is for people that just pre-ordering at the moment. If you pre-ordered early as you mentioned, then you should be fine. I remember when I pre-ordered S10, the story was the same, but since I ordered early, it arrived 2 days prior to the promised date. If I remember the date correctly, it was March 8 when the phone would be delivered, but Samsung shipped it on Monday, March 4th and I got it on the 6th. I am hoping for the same story with Note 10, where Samsung would ship the phones on the 19th and I would get it by 21st :)

Even if you call, Samsung may not do it and will tell you to "cancel and reorder". I wanted to make a simple change to my S10 pre-order back in March, but the rep told me the above
    Venom did you order direct from Samsung?
    Yes preordered 3 Note 10 Plus all 3 coming Wednesday AT&T Note 10 Plus.

Sent from my SM-N960U using XDA Labs