FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Enable native call recording

139 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By diego1810, Senior Member on 21st October 2019, 07:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
From S10 forum, I can confirm that working great with TSH (Thailand) csc:

1. Buy 3 credits (can't buy 2) form this seller that Luke301 recommended to me for 6,60 usd total: animeman65
(2. If you don't know how to flash official samsung firmware (which will not trigger KNOX), check: XDA: How to update the firmware on any Samsung phone)
3. Flash official samsung OXM THL firmware I downloaded with Frija (not sure if necessary but in the Samkey application it says you need to do this first). You can also use sammobile but downloading takes very long (6 hours).
4. Enable developer options on your phone: Settings > About phone > Software Information > Tap "build number" 8 times or until you see a pop-up message that says "Developer mode has been enabled".
Disable any lock screen or lock pattern (fingerprints, iris scan, etc...)
5. Turn on usb debugging on your phone: Settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Allow USB Debugging > Tap "OK"
6. Install and open the Samkey application on your computer > Connect your phone to your computer with a usb cable > Login witch the credentials you received from the ebay seller.
7. Insert the CNC code you want (in this case THL that has native call recording) into the "Change CSC (Buyer)" field > Click the "Change CSC" button > Confirm that you want to spend 2 credits.
8. Let the application do it's work after which it will reboot and then you're good to go.
Very important: Samkey doesn't work with android 10 beta, so you need to change csc in pie and then upgrade without factory reset.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diego1810 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift diego1810 Ad-Free
21st October 2019, 10:23 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
will this affect samsung pay? i know you mentioned it doesnt trip knox, but i heard it may affect regional samsung pay

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
21st October 2019, 12:58 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag turin

More
In Italy still working
2nd November 2019, 06:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diego1810

In Italy still working

Ciao, cosa intendi "in italia funziona"... che funziona con SAMKEY o che funziona a prescindere?

Ciao, Luciano
3rd November 2019, 01:01 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag turin

More
I mean that both samkey and Samsung pay works, now I have Thailand csc with call recording enabled and Samsung pay, bye.
3rd November 2019, 04:23 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:

I mean that both samkey and Samsung pay works, now I have Thailand csc with call recording enabled and Samsung pay, bye.

thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
5th November 2019, 09:10 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Note 10 + SM9750_OZS_BRI this solution works ?
16th November 2019, 08:35 PM |#8  
Quote:

Hi. Thanks for sharing.
The OTA updates are when they appear in Italy or in Thailand?
16th November 2019, 11:38 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag turin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3mtex

Hi. Thanks for sharing.
The OTA updates are when they appear in Italy or in Thailand?

Thailand but you can download an updated european firmware and flash it over thailand without changing csc.
18th November 2019, 05:37 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Thailand but you can download an updated european firmware and flash it over thailand without changing csc.

If I do that will I receive OTA updates of that rom?

Is there any advantage of using an europeon rom over a thailand rom or a multi csc rom?
18th November 2019, 11:10 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag turin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantiyeah

If I do that will I receive OTA updates of that rom?

Is there any advantage of using an europeon rom over a thailand rom or a multi csc rom?

Yes you will receive ota updates.
The only advantage is to have updates before thailand rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)