FORUMS

Method to get Andorid 10 on your Note 10 Exynos now!

364 posts
Thanks Meter: 105

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

This is one of my first posts so please bare with me. You will need to download a few programs to get this working.

The first is frija. LINK - https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...5&d=1574653611
Above app is not mine all credit to the dev in the link.

Secondly you will need Odin I'm sure you can all source this yourselves.

After downloading and installing frija, open the programme and search for SM-N970F CSC code DBT
Continue to download the firmware and then flash with odin.
Simple method if you cant wait for it to be rolled out in your country.
I am not responsible for your data or devices, follow the steps at your own risk.

This should work for note 10 plus also, just change the model number and keep the csc as DBT
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Banwell13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Banwell13 Ad-Free
16th December 2019, 01:19 PM |#2  
Flag Caldas da Rainha
Thanks Meter: 64

Donate to Me
More
can i keep home csc ?
16th December 2019, 01:26 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broughton

Donate to Me
More
Not Sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaudio

can i keep home csc ?

Hi,
I am not sure if that will work but you're welcome to try and feedback to others.
The Following User Says Thank You to Banwell13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Banwell13 Ad-Free
16th December 2019, 01:50 PM |#4  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 1,890

More
Quote:

can i keep home csc ?

from itv to dbt android 10, it lock on 80% to flash system img
The Following User Says Thank You to GigilinE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GigilinE Ad-Free
16th December 2019, 02:33 PM |#5  
Flag Caldas da Rainha

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigilinE

from itv to dbt android 10, it lock on 80% to flash system img

that means the phone must be formatted, right?
16th December 2019, 02:35 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broughton

Donate to Me
More
Clean install
Quote:

that means the phone must be formatted, right?

I did a clean install, in odin i selected wipe in options so formatted all and it installed perfectly. Perhaps use smart switch to backup all your data and then flash if you still have this option available to you.
16th December 2019, 02:38 PM |#7  
Flag Caldas da Rainha

Donate to Me
More
Thanks... unfortunelly the download of the file from Server is not working...too slow (

Enviado do meu SM-N975F atrav├ęs do Tapatalk
17th December 2019, 09:38 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banwell13

I did a clean install, in odin i selected wipe in options so formatted all and it installed perfectly. Perhaps use smart switch to backup all your data and then flash if you still have this option available to you.

I also stuck at about 70% any ideas? i did factory reset and whipe before, but it didn't help.
17th December 2019, 01:32 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broughton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo314

I also stuck at about 70% any ideas? i did factory reset and whipe before, but it didn't help.

What model phone are you using and what network CSC are you going from and to? I went from UK unlocked direct Samsung handset BTU to Germany DBT model SM-N970F. Worked without issue. If you give more details maybe myself or someone else will have the answer.
17th December 2019, 01:40 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broughton

Donate to Me
More
Odin files version 3.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banwell13

What model phone are you using and what network CSC are you going from and to? I went from UK unlocked direct Samsung handset BTU to Germany DBT model SM-N970F. Worked without issue. If you give more details maybe myself or someone else will have the answer.

ODIN FILES

What CSC file are you using from the download as there are 2. I didnt use the home file. Maybe that is causing issues if you did?
Link to a picture of what i mean. https://img.xda-cdn.com/eQ7OCxtA09Kdz2wTfl2Dw2bn_Vk=/https%3A%2F%2F1drv.ms%2Fu%2Fs%21Aut8snIm8k5x2FC3FFu9QToEOqPv
17th December 2019, 02:02 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Don't work for my Note 10 + 5G SM-T976B only Pie shows up latest firmware! That Sucks....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
note 10 android 10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)