Samsung Note 10/10 + and Android 10 Beta

Search This thread

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
Nope, not yet - S9+ user here. I also following everywhere for news about the beta program, ofc I won't get it first but I want to be informed. I think it will start soon. Maybe even this month?

znel52

Jun 3, 2010
Smart Watches
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Verizon usually doesn't let people on their network sign up for the betas in my experience. I was going to sign up last year but it wasn't an option for my S9+ on VZW. You can load the beta builds with odin though if someone posts the firmware online. I will probably skip the first couple of builds and flash when they get most of the bugs squashed later in the beta cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkfleet

Muffyone

Aug 22, 2007
Just registered in Germany, waiting for the updated :)

Edit: just got the update with the November patch but no One UI 2 yet

Edit Edit: Just finished the update, even if it wasn't mentioned in the changelog I'm now on Android 10 and One UI 2.0

Last edited:

Idol400

Account currently disabled
Dec 30, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
SafetyNet Test Error after update :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191025-112822_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20191025-112822_Settings.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 1,110

Neropren

Dec 15, 2010
Are there still any free slots for the German based users? I don't get to find the Android 10 News in the Members App.

Muffyone

Aug 22, 2007
Are there still any free slots for the German based users? I don't get to find the Android 10 News in the Members App.

I've registered few hours ago, so I think yes, also for me the news was not appearing yesterday. Try to force close and reopen Samsung Members (more than once maybe :D)

Neropren

Dec 15, 2010
I've registered few hours ago, so I think yes, also for me the news was not appearing yesterday. Try to force close and reopen Samsung Members (more than once maybe :D)

Thanks! Short question about that. Do you remember or even know if the post was either on the upper side (like a newer post) or on the lower side (older post)? Anyways, the actual name of the News would be nice. Maybe we can search for it. :)

Top Liked Posts