Samsung Galaxy Note 10 UK

Search This thread

holifo

Dec 8, 2007
London
Did anyone receive an email from Upgrade Programme UK? I did and it saying that I can upgrade on the 7th of August so happy.

Going for the 5G Model :)

marcgear

Feb 9, 2013
Wolverhampton
From what I have seen I'll go with the upgrade from my note 8 this time. Hopes the UK get 5g variant especially with the pro model

bonerp

May 24, 2010
Wiltshire UK
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I'm in if the pro is 5g. Otherwise I am going to wait. I did see the subway shot yesterday online and my god it looks huge!

Will the UK get any perks?! Don't need headphones but earphones will be useful.

Last edited:

@home

Feb 16, 2009
What time does the steam start in the UK?

My wallet is sat here itching to be opened....

bonerp

May 24, 2010
Wiltshire UK
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I see people talking about 5g. Do any of you guys even know the health concerns involved with the use of 5g ?
Even if I had a phone with 5g I would never use 5g.
Well it's your bodies so good luck.

Guess you won't be buying it then!

We live in an age where wifi, 4g and other broadcast systems have been cooking our loafs for years. All phone have bluetooth yet we plug earbuds in without worrying. We survived Chernobyl!

I've seen arguments for and against. How do you know whats real and what is some keyboard warrior starting a rumour?!

https://news.sky.com/story/is-5g-safe-for-your-health-11732308
A vague news report but kinda explains it simplistically - basically if you have a phone glued to your head all day every day (as I read it), there may be concerns...

Of course who is going to admit there are issues now its live???? If we all grow a third penis from our ears, that'll be the result! (plenty have 2 already!).

Last edited:

RAFbombhead

Aug 7, 2019
I’m potentially looking to transfer from iOS, will be tracking this phone, against my past experience with a Samsung.

I don’t see any Android device that doesn’t have a compromise somewhere. Some of those compromises are dealbreakers for me. But basically, I’m bored of iOS.

bonerp

May 24, 2010
Wiltshire UK
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I’m potentially looking to transfer from iOS, will be tracking this phone, against my past experience with a Samsung.

I don’t see any Android device that doesn’t have a compromise somewhere. Some of those compromises are dealbreakers for me. But basically, I’m bored of iOS.

ALL of the IOS compromises were deal breakers for me! I tried an 8+ 3 year ago and sold it after 2 weeks. Hideous os. I get why people like it for simplicity, integration and a wide range of accessories but the world has caught up now and offers android at least the same level of options with freedom and better functionality. Apple is very overpriced.

Last edited:

RAFbombhead

Aug 7, 2019
ALL of the IOS compromises were deal breakers for me! I tried an 8+ 3 year ago and sold it after 2 weeks. Hideous os. I get why people like it for simplicity, integration and a wide range of accessories but the world has caught up now and offers android at least the same level of options with freedom and better functionality. Apple is very overpriced.

I get it, I really do. But the Note 10 at the same spec as a XS Max is going to be similar in price. I might sound like a stuck record for iOS users but I will miss some simple integrations. Instant photo library sync, handoff with clipboard sync, I guess a lot of iCloud’s integrations.

Reactions: bonerp

gellofish

Jan 26, 2009
So I have just pre-ordered the Note 10 from Samsung update program, received acceptance etc and email saying credit approved, but my account is now showing the order as cancelled??? Anyone else having any issues?

...Do any of you guys even know the health concerns involved with the use of 5g ?

Yes, we do. That's why we will be buying and using these devices.

Even if I had a phone with 5g I would never use 5g.
Well it's your bodies so good luck.

Be sure to stay at least 10 metres away from anyone holding a 5G phone for your own safety. If you want to carry a sign alerting people to your concerns, we'll be happy to give you a wide berth should we see you out in public.

DKI

Jul 7, 2009
Just ordered the 512Gb 5G model through the upgrade program. Was surprised no 1 Tb Model was available. Hoping they will announce more then the cashback for the Note 10. They did that last time for the Note 9 and extra cash back instead of a preorder offer is getting annoying a little..

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
Cant believe I doesnt come with a preorder deal. Dint see the point really. I bet the US again get something great and were stuck with the rubbish end yet again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All just to clarify from Samsung reps, see the chat.

Note10+ 5G is dual SIM.

he Galaxy note 10+ 5g has the dual sim cards and micro SD card options.
    12:20

* 1 x 5G SIM card + 1 x MicroSD card
    * 1 x 4G SIM card + 1 x MicroSD card
    * 2 x 4G SIM cards
    I think the rep got it wrong. Note + 5g is a single sim.
    From UK press release spec sheet
    https://news.samsung.com/uk/introdu...-bring-passions-to-life-with-next-level-power
    Note 10 / + now comes with free galaxy buds. On samsung website.

Yep, and it leaves a pretty foul taste for me as an early adopter. No reason to buy early anymore and I shall take note that the best things come to those who wait next time!!

I just claimed anyway using the following note as my 'receipt' - it made me feel better anyway!
    Mine also says preparing dispatch. Watching the skies (DPD vans)

On a different note (see what I did there...) I have managed to get the 50% off accessories code from Samsung Members to work and got an LED case on the way too, due Friday.

The code hasn't worked previously when the cases showed ad preorder in the Samsung shop. But they have gone from preorder to Add To Basket and the code now works. :) £30 instead of £60 :) have posted on another thread about it xx
    Same here, as of today. Probably stay like that until 23rd

Same here.

Good to see the usual UK Samsung suspects here every year :)
    I just got the message for mine as well. If you go to dpd's website, you can opt to collect it from the depot. Collecting mine at 1700 tomorrow on my way home from work. I did the same last year for my note 9, but it wasn't a day early.

How did you manage that? It says collection from depot not available. Did you use your phone or desktop computer to try this. ?

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

Edit. Managed to change to collect from depot using the DPD app. Marvellous. ?