- What do you think about the rumored pinhole front facing camera? Looking at the small size of it, is it going to be inferior to the one in the S10+?
- The rumoured back cameras design looks a lot like what we have seen in several other smartphones. It does not look appealing to me and expected a better design.
- No hardware bixby button seen so far looking at trustworthy sources/renders. If it's real, it would feel like a fresh breath of air. Hope they all together killed it and not keeping a software-only bixby.
- Exynos 9820 or 9825? Hope the latter.
- 25W fast charging or something like 45W? Hope it's 45 but I'm kinda sure it'll be 25.🤪
#Meanwhile Vivo goes INSANE with 120W super fast charging to charge 4000 mAh in 13 minutes:
( https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/06/2...in-13-minutes/ )
- No headphobe jack it seems, not that something I care much, but a lot will be furious for sure.
- Feels good to know about AMD & Samsung's GPU licensing deal, but it does not mean we will see Adreno GPU in Exynos SoCs so soon, and nothing tastes bitter than continuing with Mali GPUs.
( https://www.anandtech.com/show/14492...-collaboration )
- Courtesy to IceUniverse's tweet, Note 10's "chin" is very narrow and hence no speaker grooves on the forehead, meaning that the flagship Sound on Display(SoD) technology will replace the traditional speaker. This is a welcome move . SoD in LG G8 for example, produces fuller, louder and equally good sound like traditional stereo ones.
- Though improved with consecutive updates, the FP sensor on the S10/S10+ still struggles at times, hope we see a drastic change in the second gen sensor.
- UFS 3.0 for sure, fast AF, sweet to have irrespective of how much of a difference it actually makes in real world..