FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Call quality

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,895

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 8th July 2019, 08:28 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
When you call granny, does she keep saying "Huh?! Wut?!" or does the conversation flow pretty well? Rate this thread to express how you feel about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10's call quality. A higher rating indicates that calls are clear and crisp, and that regardless of background noise, you can hear the other party clearly (and with ample volume) and they can hear you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
23rd December 2019, 03:41 PM |#2  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 36

More
You can't hear the other party clearly, especially in noisey enviroment and if you move the phone to try and get a better purchase on the earpiece people start not being able to hear you clearly.. looking for solutions...
25th December 2019, 04:13 PM |#3  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Welcome to the Samsung world. Shitty Radios and crap call quality. I stay away from them now.

Esp since they removed that fingerprint reader from the back of the phone. LOL Seems like they are all going this way. I guess time to stick with the older phones. I can't remember the last time I bought a new phone. LOL Not worth it!!!

31st December 2019, 11:13 AM |#4  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Well after a lot of rumaging about I turned on Accessibilitu/Hearing Enhancements/hearing aid compatibility and that seemed to help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)